Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I absolutely LOVE Mother-ease!! ACTION SHOTS! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653611)

pbresolin 01-24-2009 05:38 PM

I absolutely LOVE Mother-ease!! ACTION SHOTS!

I know a lot of people aren't fond of them, but I love the Mother-ease diapers (and as you can see by my trader ratings, I have used LOTS of different diapers)! I have the One-Size and the Sandy's and love them both. I use the regular unbleached cotton. The Air-Flows are awesome too and ain't nothing getting through a Rikki Wrap :giggle: . I also use wool soakers and have some longies to use with them. These diapers are SO easy to use and wash. I'm absolutely DONE buying diapers. I have 24 fitteds and 6 covers. I guess I'm feeling silly (and maybe bored lol) tonight and thought I would chime in about my love! :wub: :roflmbo:

lemurmommies 01-24-2009 05:46 PM

Re: I absolutely LOVE Mother-ease!!

I love Motherease too! I have 6 MEOS and 4 (soon to be 6) Toddle-ease, and I think they're great. They hold up great in the wash, aren't too expensive, and although they're plain I think they're really cute. My supersoaker always has to have a doubler in them, but that's not really a big deal to me. I just pop a hemp doubler or GMD orange in them and they're good to go.

I haven't used any of their covers yet, but am on the lookout for some XL Air Flow covers. For now I mostly use them with wool or fleece, or with a Bummis Whisper Pant under clothes (which is a super trim and really bulletproof combo too!)

Hooray for Motherease!

angel0123 01-24-2009 05:48 PM

Glad you found something that works for you. :)

StAva2202 01-24-2009 05:50 PM

YAH!! I am so glad to read this thread. I am into all natural fabrics, so this is great to read.

I just bought a MEAF cover. I cannot wait to try it with my pfs!

I want to go buy a MEOS now!

pbresolin 01-24-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StAva2202 (Post 6102724)
YAH!! I am so glad to read this thread. I am into all natural fabrics, so this is great to read.

I just bought a MEAF cover. I cannot wait to try it with my pfs!

I want to go buy a MEOS now!

LOL! They are great!

gogreenbaby 01-24-2009 06:31 PM

I love Mother Ease too!!! They are awesome diapers, well priced and built to last! Plus, I think the Sandy's are super cute. We have used many types of diapers and Mother ease is the only diaper we have not had leaks with (but others have also worked well!).

todzwife 01-24-2009 06:33 PM

I think they are way under hyped as well. They worked great for us and man they LAST forever!

StAva2202 01-24-2009 06:39 PM

Do you all use the ME covers as well?

diaperangel 01-24-2009 07:04 PM

They started selling COLORS!!! I just noticed - not sure when it happened, but they are super cute:thumbsup:

AJ'sMama 01-24-2009 07:16 PM

I'm so glad you all like them, but I am not a fan. I just find them really wide in the crotch and bulky compared to other fitteds. Now, I do have to say that AJ has very chubby thighs, so if you have a thinner-legged baby I can see how they would fit better. And :blush: I just find them boring compared to other fitteds and all the print choices available. I do have to agree that they are very well-priced and well-made though.

I have a MEOS and 2 Sandys Toddler-Ease in my ISO/IHA if anyone happens to be interested. :goodvibes: