Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   You know you are sleep deprived when. . . (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=655231)

piccolo41099 01-26-2009 04:45 PM

You know you are sleep deprived when. . .

You know you are sleep deprived when you use the bathroom, stand up and go to pull up your pants, and wonder. . .

WHERE THE HECK DID MY PANTS GO?

only to realize you are wearing a dress.:blush: :roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Feel free to add your stories (make me feel better):giggle2:

guysmama 01-26-2009 05:00 PM

Re: You know you are sleep deprived when. . .

:roflmbo:

You know you are a MOM when:

You realize the kids have left the room, but the kiddie music is still playing and you DON'T TURN IT OFF :giggle2: worse yet is when you catch yourself singing along

eljube112 01-26-2009 05:06 PM

this isn't so much a funny story (at least it wasn't at the time, it's more funny now)...
when ds was about 4 days old I was so sleep deprived I actually forgot how to breastfeed. I sat with him in my arms crying because I couldn't remember what to do! I had to go to my sister (she was visiting and sleeping upstairs) and have her help me.
It seems so stupid now, but at the time it was a world-ending catastrophy! LOL!

piccolo41099 01-26-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guysmama (Post 6121608)

You realize the kids have left the room, but the kiddie music is still playing and you DON'T TURN IT OFF :giggle2: worse yet is when you catch yourself singing along

Guilty of this one too.
Between my 5 and my daycare kids, we have music on a lot. In fact I listened to most of a wiggles CD at nap time, by myself.:roflmbo:

AshleyLD 01-26-2009 05:16 PM

You know your a mom when.. The kids shows are still on when they are napping and your still watching them...

You know when you are sleep deprived when you walk into walls and put too much formula (too many scoops) in the bottle.. (havent done either of those in a while..)

whalvo 01-26-2009 05:32 PM

You know you're sleep deprived when a friend asks you on Monday what you did over the weekend and you reply "man, I have NO idea..."

earthbabydiapers 01-26-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guysmama (Post 6121608)

:roflmbo: I have totally done that :cry:

You know you are a mom when: You go to your college night class, sit down, open your backpack and find diapers and a wetbag...

MamaZelly 01-26-2009 05:40 PM

...or you reply "What weekend? We had a weekend??"

MarineGurl020412 01-26-2009 05:56 PM

My Sleep deprived story has to do with DH and not me.

You know you are sleep deprived when the baby is screaming in her carseat next to your feet and you ask your wife, "Where's the Baby?"

Kanzan 01-26-2009 06:00 PM

You know you're sleep deprived when you have a story about how sleep deprived you are, can recall the horrified and astonished look on your DHs face when you told him the story, but can no longer recall said incident to post it on DS:giggle: !