Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   jumperoo? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65710)

shortcake2386 11-22-2006 06:36 PM

jumperoo?

everyone on my birth board is raving about these and ive never heard of it...i have a johnny jump up but dd is still too small:cry: anyone know about the jumperoo???

Kylie&Logan'sMommy 11-22-2006 06:38 PM

Re: jumperoo?

omg it is the best thing I ever bought. we dont have wood around our doorways so we couldnt use the jonny jump thingy but this thing has gotten so much use around here. bot of my kids liked the excersaucer but went crazy in the jumperoo. As soon as they have good head control they can use it. ds has been in it about a month and he is 5 months. you would laugh if you saw him he jumps and jump and jumps and laughs the whole time:) gotta buy it!!!

Mel 11-22-2006 06:50 PM

Jonah loved his too. It came out when he was really small. He used it for a few months. But he wanted in it every day so it was worth it :)

christinewith4 11-22-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortcake2386 (Post 473970)
everyone on my birth board is raving about these and ive never heard of it...i have a johnny jump up but dd is still too small:cry: anyone know about the jumperoo???

:giggle:its the same thing... I JUST freecycled ours TODAY!:mrgreen:

Mel 11-22-2006 07:05 PM

There's a difference between the johnny jump up and the jumperoo. My kids were all scared of the johnny. The Jumperoo is much, much more fun.

Link to Jumperoo

urchin_grey 11-22-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel (Post 474019)
There's a difference between the johnny jump up and the jumperoo. My kids were all scared of the johnny. The Jumperoo is much, much more fun.

Link to Jumperoo

Yeah, we live in a trailer so I couldn't use our johnny jump (no door frames) so I had considered getting one of the Jumperoos. I would bet that the Jumperoo is safer too since there's no chance of it falling, kwim?

Anyone know what the height/weight limit is for the Jumperoo? I think I might still get one for DS because it might be good for stegnthening his legs... hmm..

Mel 11-22-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urchin_grey (Post 474056)

Anyone know what the height/weight limit is for the Jumperoo? I think I might still get one for DS because it might be good for stegnthening his legs... hmm..

Maximum Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
Maximum Height: 32" (81 cm)
:thumbsup:

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...=35540&selcat=

suziraye 11-22-2006 07:57 PM

You know what is even better than that???
Baby Einstein has a new one out that is kinda like a jumper and exersaucer combined! I had the jumperoo and traded it in for the new one!

tararaboomdeea 11-22-2006 07:59 PM

YES! They rock! In fact, that's what Noah is getting from Santa for Christmas. They're like an exersaucer and a Johnny Jumper all in one. They're a tad spendy, but worth the money! And they're stationary, so you don't have to worry about having a door jam like you do for the jumper. A lot of houses these days only have door jams in the bathrooms-who wants to hang it in there? :yuck:

shesmyfirst 11-22-2006 08:11 PM

My dd is almost 6 mos and she LOVES, really really LOVES the jumperoo. I put mine in the kitchen and that is how I can get some cooking, unloading diswasher, etc done. She LOVES to jump jump jump in there while I cook and watch and laugh with her. She thinks it is hysterical. :smiley_haha: :smiley_haha: Tonight she was teething and crying and guess what was the only thing that could take her mind off of it? I had tried holding her rocking her singing to her, but forget it, she wanted the physical distraction of jumperoo (with some fun music and me dancing in front of her, LOL).

All babies are different, but mine just adores it. Plus, she even likes the toys that are on this one--I think more than the popular Evenflo Megasaucer, which we also have. She gets very absorbed with them in between bouts of jumping.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! My dd gives it 5 stars. :lostit: