Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   FTLOC: Monday! Where's the coffee? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660708)

Lolanae 02-02-2009 06:51 AM

FTLOC: Monday! Where's the coffee?

Remember:

- We love all types of fluffy goodness.
- No b/s/t
- Have fun!

meagank24 02-02-2009 06:54 AM

Re: FTLOC: Monday! Where's the coffee?

Morning.... No coffee here, just Mt Dew!

Lolanae 02-02-2009 06:55 AM

Ali insisted on laying like RIGHT NEXT to me all night. She was like a custom molded to my body shape heating pad. Her temp was up again, but it seems to be just from her needing to be attached to me.

I, for some reason, could not get to sleep for anything last night.

To Do list:
- Fold clothes
- Fold dipes
- Write blog entry for Ali's blog
- Write blog entry on my new blog
- Finally get some reading done
- Call Sprint store to check the hours
- Charge the video camera
- Try to get the videos on the computer

mtfbwy72 02-02-2009 06:57 AM

:need coffee: working on it. be back w/cup in hand.

army mommy of 4 02-02-2009 06:57 AM

Morning! How's Alison this morning?
Im so bloated :yuck: AF is a mean evil nasty lady and it would be nice if she didnt visit :giggle: So, my mom called yesterday and DH answered the phone. So, he was talking to her for a few minutes and for some reason AF came into the conversation :headscratch: Mymoms all "Aunt Flo? Who's that? She doesnt have an Aunt Flo." :roflmbo: Ahh..my mom can be so clueless :giggle:
Aubrey slept pretty well last night and so did I. Z is awake, fed, school lunch made, and watching Spongebob. The rest of the house is still asleep. I need to make coffee, but im to tired to get off my butt right this second.

army mommy of 4 02-02-2009 07:00 AM

My house is a disaster from DH looking for that check for like 4 hrs straight last night :banghead: So my lists going to be lots today. I finally just told him to call the trustee (his uncle) and ask him if he could send another check :giggle: Yea, my dh is a trustfund baby, long story. So, anyway, he did, and he can, and his uncle is actually a really nice guy and I dont know what my dh was so worried about. :thumbsup: Watch. NOW we will find the check in some in plain sight place :rolleyes:

army mommy of 4 02-02-2009 07:03 AM

To Do :
Get Zach to school
Breakfast
Call the butcher: make an order
Clean: Kitchen, Living Room, Dinning Room Foyer,

Put A down for morning nap :crossfingers: Boooo! No morning nap
Vacuum upstairs
Dishwasher: Empty Fill Run, Empty Fill Run.
Sweep
Wash & fold 2 loads of laundry
Pick up order from butcher
Lunch
Snack
Kids naptime

Dinner
Help Z with homework
Get kids' school clothes and stuff ready for tomorrow
Baths
Bed

Ill probably add to that. Im drawing blanks atm. :headscratch:

army mommy of 4 02-02-2009 07:05 AM

Im stalking this today. Anyone else going for anything today?

3LittleC's 02-02-2009 07:07 AM

Morning! :needcoffee:

We had a pretty good night! Right now Caleb is sitting on the potty - He definately doesn't "get" it yet - yesterday when he peed he looked at it like WTH?? He woke up this AM with a dry diaper but so far nothing :( I''m even bribing him with a Thomas train for everytime he goes but apparently bribery doesn't work.

Couple things planned today - first I have someone coming over to drop of some yarn for YYMN and then my SIL is coming over (actually I don't know what time she's coming LOL) and I'm going to give her the skirt I made for my neice

So lots to To Do:

Fold and put away diapers
Feed Kiddos
Get Kiddos dressed
Charge Ipod
Clean LR
Vacuum LR
Put some Laundry away
Clean Kitchen
Put on DW
Sweep Floors
Wash Floors
Make our Bed
Tidy up all bedrooms

Knitting To Do:
Finish DH's Cowl
Start YYMN Longies!!

Lolanae 02-02-2009 07:07 AM

As far as I can tell, she feels better. She usually isn't too awake in the mornings, and goes right back to sleep after breakfast. She was a LOT more like herself yesterday, which made me feel loads better. She's still a lil congested, but she did manage her entire antibiotic dose last night. I'm just hoping we don't have any reactions to this one, and she gets better soon. It was scary seeing her so out of it.