Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665199)

jelybean333 02-07-2009 07:07 AM

I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Well I can't believe there is not one already, but I will start the day out right thinking about wool :giggle2: :giggle2: :giggle2: .

ladybenz 02-07-2009 07:20 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Good morning! :)

I have about three inches done on the hubby's hat. 2.5 inches to go before I start the decreases. Once I start the decreases, it will go really fast. He's working today, so I am hoping to get it finished up before he comes home.

bodiejake 02-07-2009 07:28 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
:giggle: I am already up working on Woodland tale. I am getting ready for some stalking too. :)

ladybenz 02-07-2009 07:32 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bodiejake (Post 6241685)
:giggle: I am already up working on Woodland tale. I am getting ready for some stalking too. :)

ooh, whatcha stalking? need any help?

bodiejake 02-07-2009 07:38 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybenz (Post 6241715)
ooh, whatcha stalking? need any help?

sure!! Would love to get this:

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=91173&vid=1510

amyruth 02-07-2009 07:45 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Good morning! I'm slowly recovering from another stomach bug. :( and LO had us up a lot last night, I ended up sleeping on his floor just to keep him asleep. He doesn't sleep well in our bed... He's still sleeping but I was so hungry this morning I had to get up and eat some toast. I hope that is the end of the bug.

I have so much sewing to do and want to finish my Elliott NB longies up this weekend as well as start a pair of longies fora friend's baby in Woodland Tale...

Anyone know where I can get a nice heavy NB/small shirt/sweatshirt with Elliot theme?

DH has a lot of crap going on at work and decided to take next week off until things are resolved. sy I have my hubby for 9 whole days! :yay:

plath 02-07-2009 07:47 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
morning! I just finished a pair of small longies, and have cast on for a skirty for dd now that my customs are finished up (hopefully just for now...).
Dd had her 9 month WBV yesterday (at 10 months old) and the dr said she's about to cut 4 teeth. Our toothless baby is teething like mad and she's not sleeping worth a darn. Ugh. Dh is out of town, so hopefully she lets me get a little knitting done today. It took her forever to get to sleep last night.

amyruth 02-07-2009 07:48 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bodiejake (Post 6241747)

Ooh I'm up for some of that too! :) I see there are 2 spots...

amyruth 02-07-2009 07:48 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bodiejake (Post 6241747)

Ooh I'm up for some of that too! :) I see there are 2 spots...

amyruth 02-07-2009 07:51 AM

Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plath (Post 6241792)
morning! I just finished a pair of small longies, and have cast on for a skirty for dd now that my customs are finished up (hopefully just for now...).
Dd had her 9 month WBV yesterday (at 10 months old) and the dr said she's about to cut 4 teeth. Our toothless baby is teething like mad and she's not sleeping worth a darn. Ugh. Dh is out of town, so hopefully she lets me get a little knitting done today. It took her forever to get to sleep last night.

:hugs: Teething stinks. My ped always suggested Tylenol...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors