Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   BSRB Monday I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=666592)

madeinjanuary 02-09-2009 05:05 AM

BSRB Monday I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and...

Ok I was watching Anger Management last night and I think my favorite scene in that whole movie is when they're on the bridge and singing I feel pretty. :giggle:

It took me forever to read through yesterdays posts that by the time I finished I passed out. I literally woke up and the laptop was still sitting on my lap ;X luckily I must not have been asleep for that long before Roan woke me up b/c the battery didn't die yet.

Jenn..did you get the beco? I want to try a butterfly so badly but can't justify spending that kind of money right now. Especially since a few months ago I bought a new 4th gen for $55. It's the only carrier that DH could use without having to get a waist extender..though i noticed he was getting a little wider laterly so I bought the waist extender for him just in case :giggle2: he didn't find it as amusing as I did. lol oh well. oh and i'm ss to hear that you didn't get your fabric from that lady. hopefully you can hunt down the fabrics again. speaking of fabric i really need to find me some fin fancy.

So yesterday we were suppose to have like 50 degree weather so I stuck all my bsrbs in the washer to do an RLR wash and I was planning on sunning some of the doublers that had some poo stains on it but tell me why it started to rain! Then it was cloudy the rest of the afternoon! JUST my stinking luck! If we get some sun today i'll just wet them and stick em outside for a few hours.

Does anyone know if joyce would make up the sewn together doublers. as lazy as this may sound..i hate matching up the contour doublers with the snap in ones and I find since getting the UF fitteds..I dont use the contour ones at all and it makes my diaper folding go much faster. maybe i'll just email her. ;X

alright off to post before someone else starts a thread.

Mom2BabiesA&I 02-09-2009 05:36 AM

Re: BSRB Monday I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and...

Morning Tana!

Thats how I was last night too, trying to read through the thread and passing out instead. :giggle: You guys aren't boring, promise! I was just exhausted.

Can I do the QOTD?

What is the strangest dream you have had that you can remember?

Mine was last night...I dreamt I was in some sort of program to teach you to stay calm and this Dr was doing a u/s on me and cut me open and implanted two live lobsters into my uterus...the only problem was I am allergic to shellfish so he had to re-operate shortly after and take them out because I was having an allergic reaction:lostit:

Off to grab my coffee...

i&a's mama 02-09-2009 06:38 AM

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I just realized this morning that I accidentally ordered the pinnable PB&E, not the Snappiable. I only have Snappis, and I'm a little afraid to try pins on my wiggleworms. I wonder if I'd have any luck selling it on FSOT.

So that's how my morning started. D'oh!

aranel7 02-09-2009 06:38 AM

Tana, I inquired about that right when she came out with the new doubler. She will make them for you but it's $6 per doubler. At the time with me having 28 TFs, I chose to stick with the doublers I had rather than paying almost $170 to get new ones, but you're totally right about the convenience. Juliana is not that heavy of a wetter, so we leave the lay in doubler out of our UFs (for extra trimness) and last night was my first time folding the dipes with only one doubler to put in. It was great!

Ok . . . after my fabric debacle last night, today is a new day. I am thinking I'll only seek 2 of the prints I lost out on (for now) and take my UF stash building a little slower than originally planned. I am still borderline devastated about this whole mess, but I think it's just because I spent 2 weeks floating on a cloud thinking I was getting that fabric and now it's a big letdown to know that I'm not getting it after all that time. I am contemplating leaving negative feedback but I don't want to seem like a hot head.

My auction for the Beco did not end yet (ends tonight) but I am more determined than ever to get that thing. I am also getting more determined by the minute to get this. But I have to remeasure Juliana first :giggle:

And here is a BIG thank you to Annie, who found pink chicks again for me last night after PMing with me about the miss on the fabrics I thought I had coming. She is going to PM me the info for the mama who has it when she gets up, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

joycemama_6 02-09-2009 06:40 AM

I happen to know first hand that Joyce will make the UF doublers by themselves.:giggle: If you send in your older style doublers, I can just stitch the extra full size doubler to the old one and it is only 2.00 each to do so. I am not making a bit of profit off of these, but I do realize that they are much more convenient than the other style so I don't mind taking the loss:thumbsup:

It's been a looong time since I have been able to post on here---you mamas are keeping me busy, busy, busy, lol. I sure do appreciate each and every one of you. :hugs:

BTW, I will be putting up the relists this afternoon...

Wishing everyone a fabulous day!

mommyshanti 02-09-2009 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i&a's mama (Post 6258173)
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I just realized this morning that I accidentally ordered the pinnable PB&E, not the Snappiable. I only have Snappis, and I'm a little afraid to try pins on my wiggleworms. I wonder if I'd have any luck selling it on FSOT.
you definatley will if its nip adn those sell fast on hyena theyll sell fast here:thumbsup: oh but sorry you accidentally hit it some of those things look like their meant to trick people:giggle2:

So that's how my morning started. D'oh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I (Post 6257877)
Morning Tana!

Thats how I was last night too, trying to read through the thread and passing out instead. :giggle: You guys aren't boring, promise! I was just exhausted.

Can I do the QOTD?

What is the strangest dream you have had that you can remember?

Mine was last night...I dreamt I was in some sort of program to teach you to stay calm and this Dr was doing a u/s on me and cut me open and implanted two live lobsters into my uterus...the only problem was I am allergic to shellfish so he had to re-operate shortly after and take them out because I was having an allergic reaction:lostit:
wow thats pretty crazy wth
cant reember any lately when i was kid i always had those falling adn never landing dreams growing??
had one recently where every store like conveniant stores walmart everywhere sold cloth dipes that was pretty cool:giggle2:
Off to grab my coffee...

Jen
thats cool hoepfully that mama will come through on the cloth
did the other lady leave you a reason or anything or u just looked and money had been refunded?
oh and that set tooo cute
ok tried to multi quote but it loks like my responses are in the quote haha

Nettie29 02-09-2009 06:51 AM

Relists... hmmm... *so* tempting...

mommyshanti 02-09-2009 06:51 AM

Is this the famous Joyce:giggle2:

so excited that you stopped by
didnt know you were mom to six kids and still time to make beautiful diapers thank you thank you
have another one on the way(diaper)
now you can see how kooky your customers are since we talk about everything not just dipes on here:lostit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by joycemama_6 (Post 6258188)
I happen to know first hand that Joyce will make the UF doublers by themselves.:giggle: If you send in your older style doublers, I can just stitch the extra full size doubler to the old one and it is only 2.00 each to do so. I am not making a bit of profit off of these, but I do realize that they are much more convenient than the other style so I don't mind taking the loss:thumbsup:

It's been a looong time since I have been able to post on here---you mamas are keeping me busy, busy, busy, lol. I sure do appreciate each and every one of you. :hugs:

aranel7 02-09-2009 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joycemama_6 (Post 6258188)

Nothing like enabling straight from the source! :giggle:

We love it when you stop by Joyce. I hope all is well with your family :)

mrsdi 02-09-2009 07:07 AM

Good morning!
I'm determined to get out every day this week. Spring fever has bit me...and it's not a good thing because it's still February. :giggle:
We are going to eat breakfast at Starbuck's because I feel it's a nice change of scenery for C, and she likes to people-watch. I can relax and eat my breakfast and drink my coffee, too.

Jenn--Great news about the pink chicks!! Fingers crossed for you. That goldfish set is adorable!!!
Oh, there is some great wool on FSOT this morning. Lots of shorties, HC wool and knitters, all the same mama. (not enabling, just informing.) I almost bought something, but didn't. Perhaps if I get more PP this afternoon and it's still sitting there calling my name. :whistle:

Hi, Maya, Allison, Shannon, Annette, Tana!!!

I have to get back on the QOTD.

:wave: Joyce!! Thanks for all of your hard work...your beautiful diapers are officially an obsession. :giggle: We love it!!! Thanks for stopping in!!
Uh-oh about relists.

Ok, BBL....:bolt: