Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   New Group! SUSATAINABLEbabyISH Tuesday!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=667681)

chataine 02-10-2009 09:06 AM

New Group! SUSATAINABLEbabyISH Tuesday!!!

good morning Mama's!

we're a new group! so we are very welcome to newbies!

QOTD- Introduce yourself! and your LO's in diapers or not!

chataine 02-10-2009 09:11 AM

Re: New Group! SUSATAINABLEbabyISH Tuesday!!!

I'll Start, First from last night's thread welcome mms1972! for the shorts, keep in mine they only thing different about them really is the rise is longer and the length is longer, my DS wears m/l pants for hte inseam, but the med shorts still fit him PERFECTLY w/ a generous amount of inseam, so i think unless you want a capri look or your child has a REALLY long rise.. med shorts will fit most babies

my introduction, i am miranda, 24, sahm to faelynn (3) and evan (13 mos) and wife to Jason (34). hmm faelynn is pl'ed she just has been dry at night for about two weeks now!! she was wearing the magic diaper at night for some time w/ great results!!

our stash is about half s'bish, the other half pb&e and gmds... and all but 3 pieces of interlock are s'bish (2 luxe soakers and 1 pair of pb&e play all day longies..oh wait i guess we have one pair of wcw too) but i would love all s'bish! i currently have given up on fsot and am just using what i have right now...

anyway! share as much or as little as you'd like about yourself!

mms1972 02-10-2009 09:41 AM

thanks for the welcome! :)

I'm Michelle wife to Mike and WAHM to 5 (yep 5!) my oldest is 16 (DD) then i have 3 boys ages 14,11,9 --and my 5th Lila is 14 months- she is my first to CD! i WISH i would have know more about them before! but there is a big gap in ages-- so i dunno if there really was a cding group 9 years ago! i have a varied stash mostly BSRB and GM's for fitteds- then lots of prefolds(just found the love!) and the FB's and some other pockets and AIO's- the only wool i really Love is sbish!!! they just fit my DD great! i'm planning on using mostly sbish soakers and dresses and sbish shorts and tops for the summer---i'm so ready for summer!!!

Ahavati 02-10-2009 09:48 AM

Ooohhh Miranda! You started a group about my other :wub:

I Smile Because Of Them 02-10-2009 09:51 AM

Sustainable addict here. :wave:

chataine 02-10-2009 09:58 AM

yay!!! people!! lol

hey Cass!!!

Ohh and now we have two Michelle's :)

chataine 02-10-2009 10:00 AM

michelle- julliette's eyes are so gorgeous! i think most of her pics i have seen she has been sleeping :)

I Smile Because Of Them 02-10-2009 10:05 AM

Yeah, because she's always sleeping. LOL. I took them out yesterday and she was enjoying the nice weather. :)

Ahavati 02-10-2009 10:08 AM

I agree, she has beautiful eyes!!

I'm Cassandra, 28, SAHM to Anthony (7) and Eprham (5) and a BFing, CDing mommy to Avalea (6 months in one week!!) And wife to Sal (26). Our stash is comprised mostly of BSRB but my SBish fitteds are getting up there. I :wub: them! I will eventually get into the wool. I love it from what I see, but I just have to get myself to buy it lol.

YAY for Faelynn being PL'd!!

mms1972 02-10-2009 10:09 AM

does anyone have any news on the sherpa flats? i got the newsletter about a month ago that they were going to be stocking--but haven't seen em yet! i sooo wanna try em!