Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Thursday BSRB No Stocking Day... What to do??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=675377)

serendipity10410 02-19-2009 05:34 AM

Thursday BSRB No Stocking Day... What to do???

Morning mamas. I just checked the thread from last night, and it appears there was even MORE confusion about the Robots set :( Looks like Annie was not the only one to pay for it, and the congo-mates are trying to figure out whose it will be...

I am up late this morning (yeah, this is late :blush:) And X slept through the night again! He's been waking up when he poops (which is better than the alternative) but this morning, at 7 AM sharp, like he used to, he woke up and said "mama" :goodvibes:. He had a dirty diaper, but i am pretty sure it was new :lostit:. And his bum is almost all healed!!! I was alternating Grandma El's and Aquaphor yesterday. It seems like the GE's works better when you alternate it :headscratch: or maybe i am :loony:

Better post before someone else does :bolt:

Jordan 02-19-2009 05:48 AM

Re: Thursday No Stocking Day... What to do???

Morning mamas! The boys are up early. Grrrrrr. Anyway. Maggie and everyone are still trying to figure out who the winner is for the robots. Do we go with the first person or the first to pay? Anyway, I'm sure Maggie will let everyone know asap. :goodvibes:

Glad X is better! Carter has 2 little sore/scab type places that we are working on getting healed but other than that, we are good.

i&a's mama 02-19-2009 05:55 AM

Morning!

I'm sure you're not crazy, Sara. I'm glad it's working for him!

Uh oh...I hope Annie gets it! I would hate to be the one to make that decision.

MegsMom 02-19-2009 06:06 AM

Morning ladies. Thought I would say while I had a moment. I don't know how much I can be on. I need to clean today.

How much is mailing 3 trimfits? I won't be at work today to weigh them (which I usually do) and wondered if a mama could help me out. Thanks :) Yes, I sold a few..too bad there is no stocking tonight :(

Okay, DD wants more pancakes. TTYL

mrsdi 02-19-2009 06:14 AM

Morning!
Can only stop in for a sec. DH goes in late today & is hanging out with C, but he would love for me to to jump in the shower now so he can get another 30 minutes of sleep. :)

Sara--:yay: about X!!! I'm so happy to hear that news!! So cute that he said 'mama.' C yells for a bit, and then starts saying 'mmmmm' so I think 'mama' is right around the corner. She was not happy that it was dada who came in and got her this morning. :giggle:

Jaclyn--I just shipped 3 TFs. They weighed 1lb 2oz, but I paid for 1lb 3oz because I used a lot of packing tape. :blush:

Ok, BBL :bolt:

mrsdi 02-19-2009 06:19 AM

Oh, and I just wanted to add that it was so sweet of Maggie to stop in and apologize last night. She's so sweet.

I wouldn't want to make the decision about who gets the robot set, either. However, I know I was upset with another stocking when the WAHM went with the first person to pay vs. the earliest order #. That's just me, though. I just thought the earliest order # was the fairest way, since that was the stalking winner, technically. I mean, anyone could potentially pay, and knowing it was an oversell could cause the winner to hesitate in paying, especially if paying via instant transfer where a refund is put on hold for days until the funds are received back from the bank (if a refund was in order.) Again, JMHO from my own personal experience.
I'm sure the congo WAHMs will figure out what is the fairest for the situation. :)

MegsMom 02-19-2009 06:24 AM

Thanks Di. Okay off to pack it up. Mailman is going to love me today :giggle:

Mom2BabiesA&I 02-19-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdi (Post 6365451)
Oh, and I just wanted to add that it was so sweet of Maggie to stop in and apologize last night. She's so sweet.

I wouldn't want to make the decision about who gets the robot set, either. However, I know I was upset with another stocking when the WAHM went with the first person to pay vs. the earliest order #. That's just me, though. I just thought the earliest order # was the fairest way, since that was the stalking winner, technically. I mean, anyone could potentially pay, and knowing it was an oversell could cause the winner to hesitate in paying, especially if paying via instant transfer where a refund is put on hold for days until the funds are received back from the bank (if a refund was in order.) Again, JMHO from my own personal experience.
I'm sure the congo WAHMs will figure out what is the fairest for the situation. :)

Yea thats how I feel about paying first vs first order too. Last night for example I clicked the BIN button for the custom wool and got to the PP screen and DD woke up SCREAMING her little head off so I had to go take care of her and get her back down before I could actually pay...it only took like 20 minutes but those 20 minutes could have been important kwim?

We are mamas first and hyenas second! :giggle2:

i&a's mama 02-19-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdi (Post 6365451)

For what it's worth (not much :giggle:), I agree with you.

Mom2BabiesA&I 02-19-2009 06:28 AM

Morning everyone!

We had a bit of a long night last night with DD she is teething and it isn't going well! Which reminds me, gotta toss her necklace on.

We also got snow last night and it feels like the end of winter...it was that heavy snow that melts really fast as soon as the sun comes out, gives me some serious hope for summer!

Gotta go finish my Cheerios...

QOTD:
What do you think the healthiest cereal is and why? :lostit: