Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   SBish Anonymous Weekend Thread (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=677143)

cynthiae3 02-21-2009 05:52 AM

SBish Anonymous Weekend Thread

Good morning!
Wow - you east-coasters are just sleeping the day away, aren't you? :p
Yes - I set my alarm for 4:30 to check on the sale :loony:
Going back to bed for a bit.
bbl!

DesireeinCT 02-21-2009 05:56 AM

Re: SBish Anonymous Weekend Thread

Yay, sale day! I'm hoping for m/l shorts :)

FinnegansMom 02-21-2009 06:01 AM

Oh I'm up for the day! I was up earlier with DS2 and Ds1 who needed to also climb into our bed. I need about 4 cups of coffee right now. Anyone know to what do for drool rash? My poor baby is a mess, ds1 never had any skin issues but this poor bub can't cut a break. He just got 2 teeth last Friday and his chin is just a big, scaly red mess. :-(

mms1972 02-21-2009 06:17 AM

hi mama's! i'm super excited for the sale!!! can't wait to see whats there! i'm up too- gotta work for a few hours!

ForCryingOutLoud 02-21-2009 06:39 AM

:wave: Boo crawling on me

pcolamomtothefifth 02-21-2009 06:43 AM

Good morning mamas! Our company got in at 1 a.m. last night! There daughter is only 2 and is PLd in the day so they had to stop 3 or 4 times. A 3 hour trip turned into a 5 hour trip. :lostit:

Looks like there is a seconds category on sloomb now and the stocking is 9 a.m. eastern! :bliss:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinnegansMom (Post 6389604)
Oh I'm up for the day! I was up earlier with DS2 and Ds1 who needed to also climb into our bed. I need about 4 cups of coffee right now. Anyone know to what do for drool rash? My poor baby is a mess, ds1 never had any skin issues but this poor bub can't cut a break. He just got 2 teeth last Friday and his chin is just a big, scaly red mess. :-(

Organic powdered milk, make a little paste, put it on his face and it will clear up in one or two naps. I learned it from my friend who does all natural facials with natural and organic products. We keep in it the house for DS now. I also use unpetroleum jelly to block the cold winds when he has a face rash and we are out.

cynthiae3 02-21-2009 06:53 AM

:cowwave:

I am always amazed at how resourceful the mamas on here are- hope Christen's suggestion works for you Michelle!

FinnegansMom 02-21-2009 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth (Post 6389833)

Organic powdered milk, make a little paste, put it on his face and it will clear up in one or two naps. I learned it from my friend who does all natural facials with natural and organic products. We keep in it the house for DS now. I also use unpetroleum jelly to block the cold winds when he has a face rash and we are out.

Thanks I will try that. He's so sad with his chin rash. He has ezcema too and I think he's stressed because of the teething. Maybe I can put the milk all over him? Poor little guy...:cry:

cynthiae3 02-21-2009 06:53 AM

Sure is getting crowded on her site!

ForCryingOutLoud 02-21-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth (Post 6389833)
Good morning mamas! Our company got in at 1 a.m. last night! There daughter is only 2 and is PLd in the day so they had to stop 3 or 4 times. A 3 hour trip turned into a 5 hour trip. :lostit:

Looks like there is a seconds category on sloomb now and the stocking is 9 a.m. eastern! :bliss:

Awesome! I bought some healing balm from naturally luxe works wonderfully! Like overnight! It has lanolin in it.