Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Back to the Grind Sbish Monday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678691)

ForCryingOutLoud 02-23-2009 05:51 AM

Back to the Grind Sbish Monday

Well, the weekend is over and back to work. Well I've been working all weekend with shirts...
but now my other job of daycare kiddos. I think they are all going to be late today which is nice so I don't have to rush.

So get shipping notices from the sale?! I did! I just got Dana's notice too.

pcolamomtothefifth 02-23-2009 06:31 AM

Re: Back to the Grind Sbish Monday

Good morning Teresa!
Off to work myself this morning. I refrained from the sale but hoping for 2 packages of yummy sbish today. I'll bbl.

mms1972 02-23-2009 06:38 AM

Morning- got my notice too! i'm feeling kinda guilty with all the sbish buying i've been doing lately--lol-- if DH only knew! BUT at least the wool doubles as pants/shorts right! i'm on the wagon as of now!

ForCryingOutLoud 02-23-2009 06:57 AM

Good Morning Michelle and Christen!

Kids aren't here yet! I actually got to enjoy a cup of coffee and eat breakfast with my kids.

I think I am getting at least one sbish package today! Cerise pants! :yay:

Oh Molly Jones Phish longies will be here today I HOPE! :drif: My first pair of cestari longies!

I have like 30 packages being mailed out today. It took me all of yesterday to do them. I still have 10 more packages to do, take pictures of new shirts and stock my store and Lemon Tree Lane by March 1st!!!

mms1972 02-23-2009 07:23 AM

ohhhhhh Teresa- you gotta shar pics of the ceriese pants!! i was on the fence about the color --but i did buy em at the seconds sale--lol-- i'd love to see the "true" color of em! so once the stuff comes from the sale i'm gonna take pics of all the sbish! maybe we should make fri a sbish stash shot day? we should all have our sale stuff! i have 4 m/l pants for fall- 4 medium pants- 3 shorts and 4 soakers! i think thats plenty right guys? lol!

NewMotherofTwins 02-23-2009 07:23 AM

Morning everyone! :wave2: Snowed in up here in Maine...we got over 2 feet of snow overnight! Snow day for DH :woot2: , he works at a local community college. It will be interesting to see how DH gets the door open:giggle: ...it comes clear up over the bottom edge of our front door by over a foot! Well hope everyone has a good day!

Once DH snow blows I am sending him strait to the post office. :giggle2:

mms1972 02-23-2009 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewMotherofTwins (Post 6408827)
Morning everyone! :wave2: Snowed in up here in Maine...we got over 2 feet of snow overnight! Snow day for DH :woot2: , he works at a local community college. It will be interesting to see how DH gets the door open:giggle: ...it comes clear up over the bottom edge of our front door by over a foot! Well hope everyone has a good day!

Once DH snow blows I am sending him strait to the post office. :giggle2:

we got snow too-- not 2 feet tho!!!!!! i'm so ready to move south! :giggle2:

NewMotherofTwins 02-23-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mms1972 (Post 6408836)
we got snow too-- not 2 feet tho!!!!!! i'm so ready to move south! :giggle2:

I hear ya. :) I don't mind it SO bad now that I don't have to go out in it or drive in it most of the time staying home w/the twins...but I did dream of Florida & turquoise waters last night. :wub: And that Shamu was swimming up the turquoise river to visit this weekend. :giggle: I'm going to Florida in April for a business trip for 3 or 4 days & have been day dreaming & night dreaming about it. :)

NewMotherofTwins 02-23-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mms1972 (Post 6408821)
ohhhhhh Teresa- you gotta shar pics of the ceriese pants!! i was on the fence about the color --but i did buy em at the seconds sale--lol-- i'd love to see the "true" color of em! so once the stuff comes from the sale i'm gonna take pics of all the sbish! maybe we should make fri a sbish stash shot day? we should all have our sale stuff! i have 4 m/l pants for fall- 4 medium pants- 3 shorts and 4 soakers! i think thats plenty right guys? lol!

I really love the cerise color...I now have a M soaker, M shorts (OTW), & M/Ls w/pockets. I like it on DS too...it's nice & deep which makes it more GN...IMO...DH is not so sure he agrees yet.:giggle:

NewMotherofTwins 02-23-2009 08:01 AM

I am hoping for a notice for our replacement dig. camera becoming avail. soon! Hopefully for Fri. :)