Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Parenting Talk (
-   -   Need some input mama's.... (

Esthersmommy 02-23-2009 05:52 PM

Need some input mama's....
My 6 month old was crawling around while I was cleaning, and within a short time managed to get a hold of a washable marker and chew on the ink end.

Do I need to call poison control/ take her to ER? Or is this not a concern?

iris0110 02-23-2009 06:19 PM

Re: Need some input mama's....
What brand is it? Most washable markers (maybe all, I'm not sure of the laws) are non-toxic. They are designed for children and it is assumed that they will wind up on skin and possibly ingested. I don't think you need to worry about poison control.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.