Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Does teething seem to not bother anyone else kid? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68031)

LuAnn 11-30-2006 10:53 AM

Does teething seem to not bother anyone else kid?

Ds has 12 teeth including his 1yr molars and knock on wood he has been SO great about getting them. To the point where he just chews alittle more on stuff (but not where I need to give him anything. I feel so lucky after all we went through with him being born early./ Im just hoping when his eye teeth come in his just as good:) heck I did not even notice untilhis molarsuntil he actually opened his mouth up to laugh
Anyone else have a weird child liek this:giggle:

mistylaureena 11-30-2006 10:55 AM

Re: Does teething seem to not bother anyone else kid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuAnn (Post 490581)
Ds has 12 teeth including his 1yr molars and knock on wood he has been SO great about getting them. To the point where he just chews alittle more on stuff (but not where I need to give him anything. I feel so lucky after all we went through with him being born earl./ Im just hoping when his eye teeth come in his just as good:) heck I did not even notice untilhis molarsuntil he actually opened his mouth up to laugh
Anyone else have a weird child liek this:giggle:

He was born EARL???

LuAnn 11-30-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistylaureena (Post 490589)
He was born EARL???

Yeah at 34weeks

mistylaureena 11-30-2006 11:07 AM

wait you changed it....Cuz it did say "Earl" not "early" the first time I read it. LOL I thought you were saying you made it through naming him Earl:laugh: Im an idiot ;)

urchin_grey 11-30-2006 11:09 AM

Yep, except when he got his first two teeth (at 4m) he SCREAMED constantly like someone was killing him :whoa: I remember so well because it was during our return after hurricane Katrina. Nothing better than living in a restaurant with a teething baby! :giggle: All the others though, he didn't even notice and he has 8 on bottom and 8 on the top so far.

(BTW, I just noticed that our DS are only 3 days apart!) :mrgreen:

MamaMel 11-30-2006 11:24 AM

my DS was like that. I literally opened his mouth one day and his teeth were poking out. Hes now 2.5 and has been getting his 2 year molars for some time. Youd never know though

jls~Kain~Drake 11-30-2006 12:15 PM

My first was like that. He'd get a slight SLIGHT fever about 2 days prior to the tooth 'erupting'..but otherwise, you wouldn't know unless you were watching for the teeth or he happened to open his mouth in a way that you could see them.

My first spoiled me so much. In every way that my first was a breeze, my second has been the COMPLETE & EXACT opposite...LOL

Sarah 11-30-2006 01:07 PM

Ian and Sophie both teethed without us even really knowing. I remember one day tickling Ian and just seeing his first two teeth. I had no idea he was teething.

Now Taci,she's a screamer

Malka 11-30-2006 01:10 PM

My oldest ds wasn't bothered by teething. One day I noticed that he suddenly had 2 teeth. I think other than molars, it hasn't been much of an issue for any of my dc. I think one time we needed to give younger ds Motrin at nighttime for a few days because his molars we waking him up, but that was about it.

Youngest dd must have just gotten her eye teeth on top in the past day or so, but definitely didn't complain. She has been very late teething, and tells me when things hurt, and didn't mention it. Now the imaginary boo boos on her knees and arms that keep moving around and need kisses are another story entirely....

kezoo 11-30-2006 02:02 PM

My both were like that. The would occasionally get a little fussy at night, particularly w/ the larger molars, but a few Hyland's teething tablets always sorted them out! :thumbsup: