Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Green Momma 2007- Banyan Tree OS Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697324)

suzy0005 03-16-2009 04:30 PM

Green Momma 2007- Banyan Tree OS Diapers

Approximate date of purchase: 2/19/09

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: WAHM Wares

What did you buy: Regular size OS Fitted Diaper

How was the customer service: So so

Review of the product: Very nice work, very cute diaper, great job

Any additional comments: I really would have liked a whole lot more communication. I kept checking her WAHM thread to see an update (after being told it would take about a week to sew the diaper and then get it mailed-ended up taking nearly a month to receive the diaper). And after no pms and no thread updates (after 9 days), I pm'ed her. She did respond to my pm. And in her defense, she said that her order of OBV hadn't arrived yet. I just would have liked her to pm me with that info, so that I wouldn't have to come asking about it. Overall, I'm very pleased with the diaper, it appears to be well made, but I really think good customer service means great communication.

Would you do business with them again? Yes

mammaof3lovelys 04-14-2009 03:41 PM

Re: Green Momma 2007- Banyan Tree OS Diapers

Approximate date of purchase: 4-1-09

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: ds wahm wares

What did you buy: small os fitted diaper

How was the customer service: good

Review of the product: wonderful product

Any additional comments: This diaper is everybodys favorite diaper. daycare is threatening to hyjack it and not let me take it home (even willing to wash herself) just so that she can always use it. she wants me to send more!

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No definatly! just waiting on some extra spending money :D

cartermomof4 04-23-2009 07:00 PM

Approximate date of purchase: 3-11 (recieved 4-2) and again om 4-3 and recieved 4-23 so about 2-3 week turn around
Where did you purchase the item(s) from:Banyan tree diapers, green earth mama
What did you buy: Fitted Diapers and doublers
How was the customer service: She is very sweet and is trying to keep up with everything, I do wish I had heard from her more the first time but the second time she was super about keeping me up to date!
Review of the product:4 stars for fitteds and super price!
Any additional comments: She does customs if you send her fabric and if you haven't heard from her or have any questions email her and she is quick to respond.
Would you do business with them again? Yes/No Most definitly yes! I already bought 5 and I like the previous just need more money in pay pal to waste,lol.

Additional Info: I dont know if I can respond to this or not,lol. However I would like to I also bought a couple of diapers from her when she first started and it took a while to get them. However in her defense she opened this awesome biz and with the great prices she offers and how cute the diapers are I think she got way more buisness than anticipated. Not to mention she has a family of her own to take care of. I realize you were not attacking and were giving honest feedback. I just ordered 3 more diapers and it took much less time to get them becasue I requested priority mail. This time it will take 2 weeks instead of almost 30 days. They are on thier way to my home now =)

hellodebbie87 12-01-2009 12:45 AM

Approximate date of purchase:
Deposit made on 9/9/09. Total payment was requested on 11/11/09, and was paid on the 12th.

Where did you purchase the item(s) from:
DS FSOT

What did you buy:
2 custom fitteds

How was the customer service:
Poor, extreme lack of communication. I was never updated on my order and after 2 months went by and a few messages from me, the diapers were finally done. I voiced my dissatisfaction of another 2 weeks passing with no DC number. I received an immediate response with the DC number, and the diaper arriving the very next day. It's bad CS to take over 2 months to make and ship 2 fitteds, and to take another couple weeks to send a DC number. But still have time to post on DS and bump their WAHM page everyday.

Review of the product:
They are good quality diapers and were correctly made to order.

Any additional comments:
Initially I wanted to return the diapers for a full refund including shipping back to her, but I decided to keep the diapers after she told me that she would refund the money, but only after she got them back. I felt uncomfortable, and didn't want to risk being out the money, time, and diapers.

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No
No.

bigmamakelsey 02-04-2010 04:13 PM

I'm not definite on dates, but turn around was 2-3 weeks for 2 fitteds. A little long for two diapers IMO, but she did quote me at 2-3 weeks so at least I knew!

I bought one from FSOT fitteds, and two from WAHM wares on FSOT

What did you buy:
2 custom fitteds in size 1, and a used size 2 from FSOT

Very good! As soon as she finished my customs she sent me a pm, and posted pictures.
Review of the product:
Really nice diapers, very absorbant, super cute and great trim fit! I love them!

Any additional comments:
Very happy with CS and product :)

Yes

Resellmybelle 11-07-2011 12:02 PM

October, 2011

Diaperswappers wahm tester forum

What did you buy:
2 adorable, well made one size fitted diapers (testing one)
picked my own print outer from her precious fabric options, internal ZORB soakers and inner is out of organic bamboo fleece.

Very good! As soon as she finished my diapers she posted pictures on the tester thread.

Review of the product:
I wish my whole stash could be Banyan Tree, I love them. They wash up beautifully are very absorbant and will be my favorites for sure.

Any additional comments:
Highly recommend this wonderful wahm.

Yes