Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How many kids do you have and how many did you want? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704222)

doodle19 03-25-2009 07:28 AM

How many kids do you have and how many did you want?

Not really sure if this is the place for this...:blush:

The title says it all. I want 5 kids someday, right now I've just 1 DD. I know my mom wanted 4 and she had 3. So how many kids do you have and how many did you want? Just thought this would be interesting:goodvibes:

greek4 03-25-2009 07:41 AM

Re: How many kids do you have and how many did you want?

I have one and one on the way right now. DH only wants two but he is 'not closing the door to more in the future'. I always wanted to have 4 but only if we could easily afford them all.

3Xblessed 03-25-2009 07:41 AM

When we were just dating dh and I said 3.

First pregnancy was surprise twins the first month we tried. We went back and forth about having a 3rd (when he wanted another I was done, and when I had the urge he was done). Fate made the decision for us and we had our third little girl when the twins were 2.

3 babies in 3yrs wasn't the full plan but we wouldn't change it.

Treighsie 03-25-2009 07:44 AM

Well.... I always said I wanted 4. But I wanted 3 girls and a boy!
Now... I have 4...3 boys and a girl!
I think I have enough kids LOL but I WISH I could have another girl!! We really wanted the last to be a girl...
Oh well...

3 ladybugs 03-25-2009 07:58 AM

I wanted 3. How many I have is in my siggy. :) DH wanted 2 but now wants at least 3 because of our history.

kelly_jeanie 03-25-2009 08:00 AM

I wanted at least 3 but it took so long to get pregnant with my 2, I'm not sure if we're going to have any more. I turn 35 this year. My husband is ready to stop with 2 but will not complain if we end up with one more.

mommyfrog 03-25-2009 08:12 AM

When we first started out....2!! Then 4. Then 6. Now we say we're done with 7, but it is an odd number!!:blush:

naturalbirthmama 03-25-2009 08:20 AM

We have 4 and 4 is what I want :)

clothmomof3 03-25-2009 08:25 AM

I have 2 wonderful daughters and 1 son on the way. :thumbsup: We always said we "wanted" 2, btu we started discussing a 3rd this last summer and found out we were expexting the next week:blush: Now that number 3 is on the way, Im pretty sure we are done, but its is not up to us, God has a funny way and he'll let us know what to do:thumbsup:

Rollins4 03-25-2009 08:31 AM

We have 4 and dh and I never said we want this many or we would be done at X. We wanted kids. That said, after our last pregnancy which were the twins, we knew our family was complete.