Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Importance Of A 5pt Harness....( Get the tissues!) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70545)

babygirls2 12-06-2006 08:56 PM

Importance Of A 5pt Harness....( Get the tissues!)

I found this on the web....gotta watch with tissues handy!!!

Importance Of A 5 Point Harness

jjaelovesenglish 12-06-2006 09:01 PM

Re: Importance Of A 5pt Harness....( Get the tissues!)

Yeah, this was posted on here two or three weeks ago.

babygirls2 12-06-2006 11:40 PM

Oh really? I don't really post over here on this board. I just seen it and had to share. :lostit: It seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short! :razz:

Bare Bottom Gear 12-06-2006 11:47 PM

do a search. there were 2 threads...........LONG threads LOL Lots of carseat info in them w/ DS mama carseat techs giving advice. :)

babygirls2 12-07-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAHMTo2 (Post 512182)
do a search. there were 2 threads...........LONG threads LOL Lots of carseat info in them w/ DS mama carseat techs giving advice. :)

Actually I just done a car seat safety seminar at our local Health dept. :thumbsup: I wasn't searching for info, I was given the link by a friend. Just thought I would share...

I guess I need to take the time to "search" before I post. :surrender:

jjaelovesenglish 12-07-2006 12:24 AM

No hon, you are fine, I didn't mean anything by it, the posts seemed to go for several days that is the only reason why I remembered. If you want the info, some is very valuable that we hashed over.
I honestly didn't mean for you to surrender dear, I promise. :hugs:

dirtdartwife 12-07-2006 12:33 AM

well, if it makes you feel better, it's the first time I looked at it. :hugegrin: So it was interesting to see the video (albeit very sad). I need to buy new car seats and with all the info floating back and forth, I am looking into the Britax.

So thanks for sharing anyway!!! Yes, you got a few of us stragglers that didn't look at the other threads! :goodvibes:

elijahsmama 12-07-2006 01:16 AM

I saw the org. post but think this is such an important topic that it doesn't matter if you posted it again:thumbsup: Thanks

shell015 12-07-2006 02:07 AM

I never saw the other posts.. I have been offline for a while... I really appreciate these.. Thanks for the reminder on seatbelt safety. How horrible for that family.

pinkflamingos77 12-07-2006 02:32 AM

I think we should sticky the carseat thread with the video. :thumbsup: