Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What would you do? *pic added (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7064)

Sarah2000 05-18-2006 06:38 PM

What would you do? *pic added

So I got a couple wonderoos (paid $8 a piece) from a mama on here, when I got them and opened the package to my dismay they were disgusting like they might have been washed but not good and had yuck in them :yuck: . I pm the seller but I have heard nothing from them. I took a picture before stripping them just in case she wants to see a pic. What would you have done? I would never send dipes that look like that. Should I complain to somebody about this person or what?

Kylie&Logan'sMommy 05-18-2006 06:43 PM

Re: What would you do?

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I would post appropriete feedback I guess

drenotdoctor 05-18-2006 06:46 PM

I would try & email them. Maybe they aren't on ds often enough to check PM's? I agree she shouldn't have sent something in that condition. (or at least given you a discount) By yuck, do you mean stains? I hope it doesn't get worse than that! Hopefully the stripping worked. You might want to ask for your money back if not.

drenotdoctor 05-18-2006 06:47 PM

Oh...and Kit is wearing one of the Cloud 9's I bought from you under a babyology soaker. Love them!

Sarah2000 05-18-2006 06:48 PM

By yuck I mean like crusty stuff :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: .

drenotdoctor 05-18-2006 06:49 PM

OK...That's just nasty. I would wash those about 5 times before that even came close to touching dd's hiney. I would definitely leave appropriate feedback & try to PM & email her again. ewww

myajdw 05-18-2006 07:02 PM

wow yes, that's just nasty. i recently sent out some items and not only checked each about 10 times but kept putting them to my nose too just to make sure, i was so paranoid they would think i was nasty or something if something ended up going out in not 150% condition lol.

FitMommyOf2 05-18-2006 07:26 PM

OMG, I can't believe ppl actually send yucky stuff out!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
I'd try e-mailing again and after a while leave appropriate feedback.
Sorry your fluff excitement got such a downer!:hugs:

hockeymom6201 05-18-2006 07:29 PM

I wash my clean diapers before I mail them !!! lol but i'm crazy I'm actually washing some right now!!

christinewith4 05-18-2006 07:37 PM

:yuck: I saw the thread and as I clicked it, I thought, oh I'll write that I would give them the beneift of the doubt and email them and see if there was some sort of mistake etc BUT crusty stuff?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, thats tooooo much for even me.... I now have a + thought about what I am going through.... I may have been conned out of my $$ & have nothing to show for it, but atleast I didnt get an envelope of poo....lol.

The only time I've had "crusty" is BEFORE I wash my dipes, & I dont rinse or dump or anything (well I kind of shake the 2yr olds out alittle but he has looser bowels-little more than the baby's BM poo so I dont waste precious seconds on it ;)) When I throw them in the wash, I unfold everything & turn covers, fitteds, & AIO's inside out---NEVER HAD CRUSTYS......SO, I am even wondering about them being washed ast all......:yuck: