Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Answering Machine (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Behind, Delayed, Apologizing (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707908)

liberty4all 03-29-2009 07:42 PM

Behind, Delayed, Apologizing

To all who have contacted me about their sewing repairs that have not been completed (some sent three weeks ago!) and FFS or trades, I am so sorry that I have not responded to you or sent out your packages yet. We "caught" a virus either the one that was here or one from sites my husband went to and I only have the computer about halfway fixed.

In addition to issues with moving family members across the US, I am incredibly far behind because DH demands the computer be a priority before sewing and does not often watch DS, so I can only work when he's napping or asleep. I would like to sincerely to apologize, and if there is anything I can add to your package to make it up, please let me know. For those who have not yet paid return shipping, I will pick up that bill because of the tardiness.

Turns out my DH doesn't think I can handle being a mom and working at home (although outside the home is fine, explain that to me), so until the house is "**** and span" I doubt I will be able to take any more orders. Please check out my IHA list, I think I left the link in my signature, if not I'll find it for you, and let me know if there's anything I can send you free to make up for the delay. Again, I'm very sorry.

:banghead:

MadeOfStars 03-30-2009 10:42 AM

Re: Behind, Delayed, Apologizing

I am just glad to hear that you have not gone missing or something... With all the scammy weirdness on DS I got a little scared. I am fine being patient and hope things calm down some. I think that WOH spouses underestimate the value of in-home work and also assume that if you are at home, that should absolve them of housework. Please PM me with an estimated time frame if you can (I don't mind waiting if there is communication)... Take care-- C

jlizgar 04-03-2009 07:12 AM

Like the above poster, im just glad to hear from you! I was not too long ago completely scammed out of 50 bucks for diapers I never got and money was never returned so I also got a bit nervous when I PMd you and didnt hear back, thats how I found this thread, trying to find out what was going on with ya :)

Im sorry things are so hectic for you right now, trust me, I know how that is and I also dont mind waiting a bit longer, its just that those dipes I sent would REALLY help me out with not having to wash dipes every single day!

Just be in touch when send them out so I know to have an eye out for them!

Thanks
Liz :)

jlizgar 04-06-2009 11:26 AM

Any word on a timeline yet mama? Its been 8 days since you posted this? Any updates?

My Apron Strings 04-06-2009 03:14 PM

Hi Mama!

Hope things are getting better for you. I just wanted to let you know that your PM box is full (I couldn't get a message to you, sounds like your computer might still be acting up) So just wanted to check in through this thread.

Thanks

jlizgar 04-08-2009 04:57 PM

I hope that I hear from you soon, Im a pretty patient person but Im getting an icky feeling about the fact that you havent contacted me personally yet, if your still having computer issues you could go to a public library to update folks right? please be in touch, I need to know whats up!

KnitterBug Creations 04-10-2009 10:46 AM

what is going on? I am about ready to ship out my diapers to you but it looks like you are not doing it anymore?! Please let me know before I go and ship out the diapers!

jlizgar 04-13-2009 03:00 PM

TJsMommy
She finally replied to a PM from me on the 10th and said she was glad to hear from me because it reminded her that my dipes were in her sewing room and needed to be started??? SO, she hadnt even started the repairs on my dipes! She recieved my supplies towards the beginning of March so, I dunno whats going on but I sure hope to get them back soon, I really need them!

Im not angry but I am a bit upset that she hadnt been in contact with me personally all this time and is just now starting my dipes :(

KnitterBug Creations 04-13-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlizgar (Post 6930272)
TJsMommy
She finally replied to a PM from me on the 10th and said she was glad to hear from me because it reminded her that my dipes were in her sewing room and needed to be started??? SO, she hadnt even started the repairs on my dipes! She recieved my supplies towards the beginning of March so, I dunno whats going on but I sure hope to get them back soon, I really need them!

Im not angry but I am a bit upset that she hadnt been in contact with me personally all this time and is just now starting my dipes :(

yup, i had a feeling she was going to get too overwhelmed with the amount of people that sent her dipes. I think i'm just going to hold off on sending mine and find someone else to fix them. Thanks for posting that though!!

My Apron Strings 04-17-2009 07:09 AM

Good Morning!

Just wanted to check in with you...any updates?

Thanks!

Erin