Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   If you have hemorrhoids (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7130)

Namaste 05-18-2006 09:04 PM

If you have hemorrhoids

I probably butchered the spelling, you ykwim.

When I was pregnant with dd#2, my bottom looked like a vineyard. My ob told me to try spraying Afrin, yes nosespray, on my bottom. On, not in. It worked so very well that I wanted to share because I was miserable.

:)

Shannon 05-18-2006 09:26 PM

Re: If you have hemorrhoids

:giggle: Thank you for being so honestly clear in your description:spit:

I had hemmroids(see I can't spell it either) with both my girls...ouchouch ouch! I'll keep that in mind as I am sure I'll get them with this little one too. Thanks:mrgreen:

ocfb16 05-18-2006 09:29 PM

I had them after my dd was born and they still flair up at times. My mom had them when she delived me and she still has problems with them. Thanks for sharing that, I will have to try it! :thumbsup:

AmandaSue22 05-18-2006 10:14 PM

Oh I wish somedays mine would vanish lol THEY ITCH or hurt liike ALOT because of my having my gallbladder taken out, making me more "irratated" in that department lol

Namaste 05-19-2006 04:49 PM

Amanda, I had my gb out as well right after dd#2 was born. Fun, eh?

eapoosmama 05-19-2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaSue22
Oh I wish somedays mine would vanish lol THEY ITCH or hurt liike ALOT because of my having my gallbladder taken out, making me more "irratated" in that department lol

How does having your GB removed irritate hemmroids?

I had a thrumbone (sp) roid while 7.5 months preggers with my 3rd. I had to have it surgically removed under a local at the hospital it was so big and painful. I can tell you I had 4" of stitches -- I found out how many inches the hard way as I ripped them out ---ouch to say the least.

Carrie 05-19-2006 05:41 PM

owie owie you guys are making my bum hurt and I don't have them!

Namaste 05-19-2006 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=eapoosmama]How does having your GB removed irritate hemmroids?

I didn't think so- my entire GI was messed up during pregnancy!

AmandaSue22 05-19-2006 08:41 PM

Because having my gall bladder out I cannot eat certain foods without it running right through me literally. Then it causes the hemeroids to flair up and BURNS SOOOO bad

Namaste 05-19-2006 08:42 PM

Ohhhhhhhh! That makes sense. I haven't had a bad experience with food since I've had it removed. I guess I' m lucky!