Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Testing the WAHM Waters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   question for WAHMs (not sure if this goes here) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737244)

brandy1421 05-05-2009 11:19 PM

question for WAHMs (not sure if this goes here)

ok i wasnt sure what section to put this in so if i picked the wrong one please point me in the right direction!

i need to have some business cards made and im not sure if i should do them online? at home? (if i can figure it out with my printer :banghead: )
what is the cheaper way to do it? but not look cheap of course! i have a photo id like to use with a child wearing one of my products so i need to do one that i can put in a photo in full color

any help or suggestion would be great!

Sparklebug 05-05-2009 11:40 PM

Re: question for WAHMs (not sure if this goes here)

have you checked out vistaprint.com? they've got some inexpensive (and even some free, I believe) options as well as the ability to use your own design. HTH :)

brandy1421 05-05-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparklebug (Post 7174417)
have you checked out vistaprint.com? they've got some inexpensive (and even some free, I believe) options as well as the ability to use your own design. HTH :)

thanks mama ill check them out!

kristy1129 05-05-2009 11:57 PM

I second Vistaprint!

rylandsmommy 05-05-2009 11:58 PM

They are awesome. When I worked as a hairdresser I used them and I got like 500 cards for shipping. And they were nice!:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparklebug (Post 7174417)

JoyfulRose 05-06-2009 03:40 AM

I like Vistaprint too. :) If you sign up for an account first and then wait a day or so before ordering they'll usually email you with special "free for shipping" deals. :thumbsup:

Tami 05-06-2009 06:55 AM

I really like overnightprints.com. High quality but low price. :)

kannondicarpo 05-06-2009 06:56 AM

I love vistaprint as well.

mybabypumpkin 05-06-2009 07:31 AM

I used vistaprint with no problem but have not gone back because I heard that they have charged people more a lot. If you do google search of reviews it comes up. So it kind of worried me. I have been using staplescustomprinting.com since and the quality is amazing for the cost. Which when I figured it out wasn't much different then what I paid at vistaprint.

MotherMoonPads 05-06-2009 07:44 AM

I like VistaPrint. I honestly think it's important that your business cards look professional, so I don't print my off at home.