Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Temple/Belton/Killeen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=764650)

PorkChop12 06-10-2009 02:10 PM

Temple/Belton/Killeen

I'm a military spouse with a 9 month old little girl. I'm looking for playgroups, area cloth diaper shops and a snap service...and new friends, of course. =) Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Kisaya 06-16-2009 05:20 PM

Re: Temple/Belton/Killeen

Hey there! I'm another Fort Hood/Killeen mom!

The only place I've found locally that sells cloth diapers and cloth diaper supplies is Gaia's Garden in Copperas Cove. It's on 212 S Main Street. They've got a variety of cloth diapers there and tons of information on what's available locally. There's also a Gaia's Garden playgroup organized by some of the people who used to be regulars there. There aren't any kids your daughter's age right now (that I know of), but there's a wide spread of ages. I think the Yahoo Group is listed as Gaia's Kids or Gaia's Garden Kids or something like that.

tygr2410 06-17-2009 01:56 PM

i'm here, please join my online playgroup www.meetup.com/CenTexMoms/

There are over 70 members and links to other local playgroups that have in-home and private playdates. We also share all the good mommy advice like whose got good sales and which pediatrician is the best in the area ;)

we live near the warrior way gate off post, any chance you're close by?

Bennett'sMommy 07-16-2009 11:33 AM

hey girls! I'm new here, we live in Belton!

Aine 09-21-2009 05:43 PM

Hi all! I'm the one who runs the Gaia's Kids playgroup :D It's based in Cove, but of course everywhere is pretty much near everywhere else around here, lol.

the Yahoo addy is www.groups.yahoo.com/gaiaskidsandmoms

Hey Kisaya! :goodvibes:

cecitaroman 11-13-2009 08:31 AM

I'm a mother of two who is looking for a playgroup. I live in Harker Heights, my daughter is 5 years old, and has been bored as we care for our 1 month old. Let's get together.

DMKmomof5 02-28-2010 09:47 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new on here, but I live in Killeen. Im the mom of an 8 y/o boy, 4 y/o girl, 3 y/o girl, 2 y/o girl, and one on the way (edd 09/07/10)

joli_treloar 03-22-2010 06:47 PM

Temple.

TJMMB+1 03-22-2010 11:03 PM

Hi everyone!! I live in Temple.

army_princess 05-04-2010 12:12 AM

I live on fort hood. also looking for play groups and CD info. I will check out Gaia's I went there to get stuff while I was pregnant.