Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I got another virus off of here (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779090)

sillygirl 06-29-2009 09:24 PM

I got another virus off of here

The first time it completely killed my computer so I had to go and buy a new computer for 500.00 now tonight this one has one. A trojan of some horrible kind. I have been working on this for 2 hours and I finally found out where it is on my computer. It has a keylogger on it and some other stuff. I found it and have had it shut down now for the last 5 minutes. I know though that as soon as I hit enter it will be back. :banghead: I am at my wits end. My computer is froze up and there is a white box in the middle of the screen , i do not know what it is but i know that I can only see the sides and the top and bottom of my screen. It also has highjacked all of my virus protection , adaware, and trojan remover.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 06-29-2009 09:30 PM

Re: I got another virus off of here

I have sent all these reports to the techs mama, none are on right now so they should jump on this issue in the am.:thumbsup:

meganne79 06-29-2009 09:45 PM

I just had my screen go to a new website as well. I closed it down before the site actually opened but it was something about "jump"

Leeldoo 06-29-2009 09:48 PM

I just had this happen too...

"I just had my screen go to a new website as well. I closed it down before the site actually opened but it was something about "jump""

It was some sort of sex website too.

sillygirl 06-29-2009 10:22 PM

Mine went to a virus scan website and said that I did not have any on my computer so it froze me up. I tried to open my real virus scanner and it wont open at all.

spurk5532 06-29-2009 10:32 PM

My Mcafee caught it. I wonder why your virus protection didn't catch it. Maybe you should run an update for whatever virus protection you have.
SS mamas that it got your computers.

mom2LBJ 06-30-2009 06:19 AM

I just got this from my AVG while on here also!

~Tracy~ 06-30-2009 06:22 AM

Wow I thought it was some weird thing with me - I'm on an iMac so I have no fear of viruses, but yesterday a screen popped up while I was on this forum telling me I had a Trojan and wanting me to scan things - I couldn't get it to close so I had to force quit firefox. Bad thing is it looks like a warning from your own computer so some people may click on it - DH always warns me never to click anything of that nature so I got out of it quickly.

That is really bad it's infecting computers THROUGH this site - scary!

creekprincess 06-30-2009 06:35 AM

I would like to add that the above happened to me as well last night. But I didnt think that it had anything to do with this site until I read this today. I had AVG on my computer but it was "disabled"I guess I had to re download everything.

thenanny 06-30-2009 06:39 AM

It's happened to me too, the taking me to a different site. I hope the techs can take care of it quickly. My DS addiction is fierce.