Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Three Monkeys Cloth Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786220)

mommyandlayla 07-09-2009 08:01 PM

Three Monkeys Cloth Diapers

Approximate date of purchase: June 26, 2009

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: threemonkeysclothdiapers.com (she also has an etsy store but I forget the name)

What did you buy: 3 All in Ones

How was the customer service: Awesome. I got a response from Stacey the next day to let me know she was filling orders in 7-10 days (all dipes are made to order) and that she would e-mail when they were sent out. About a week later she let me know to watch for them in the mail and I got them about 5 days later.

Review of the product: These diapers are so cute! They are very trim, she has tons of fabric choices, and lots of upgrade options. She recommends washing ten times before max absorbancy will be reached. I was so excited to get mine I washed them once and put it on her right away, shortly after she fell asleep for the night. I didn't plan to put them to the test that soon but we didn't have any leaks at all! They worked great, I am really impressed.

Any additional comments: Not only are the diapers really cute, they are a great price too. She includes shipping to the US and Canada (being from Canada I was impressed, it usually costs a lot to ship here).

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No - For sure. Stacey was a dream to deal with, got the diapers fast and I am ordering 6 more at the end of the month.

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

33andunder 08-30-2009 11:13 PM

Re: Three Monkeys Cloth Diapers

Approximate date of purchase: August 2009
Where did you purchase the items from: threemonkeysclothdiapers.com
What did you buy: 6 All in Ones with snaps
How was the customer service: Great. I received emails at least once a day from Stacey answering questions and offering suggestions.
Review of product: These diapers are my new favorite. They fit my little guys skinny legs and they have plenty of room to grow in them. They are super cute, well made, and they don't leak!
Any additional comments: Her prices are amazing!
Would you do business with the again? Yes! I'm about to order 18 more diapers from her, as at this price, I can stock up on diapers and have the cutest little fluffy butts around!

PrincessPeaches 05-27-2012 07:18 PM

Approximate date of purchase: March 2012

Where did you purchase from: three monkeys cloth diapers

What did you buy: diaper cover

How was the customer service: wonderful! Stacy responded to my initial emails quickly and it really made me comfortable to buy my first new wahm diaper.

Review of product: I honestly am addicted. Her cover fit perfectly on my son. And it is super cute since she has many fabrics to choose from.

Any additional comments: I have since bought 4 more covers from her. All perfect!

mozartswannabe 01-29-2013 08:00 PM

Approximate date of purchase: November 2012

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Three Monkey's etsy page.

What did you buy: 2 Pocket diapers with bamboo inserts.

How was the customer service: We had no interaction, but my diapers shipped fast. I have heard wonderful things about her customer service though.

Review of the product: Super cute, trim and super absorbent! You can really feel the quality in them which is hard to believe considering how low the price is! The multifunction bamboo inserts are now being used for night time, but cannot be used with her shell for night because we will experience leaks through where the tag is sewn in (after 10-12 hours). I wish I had underwear as soft as these!

Any additional comments: My only regret is not purchasing these diapers sooner!

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No - Yes! Within just a couple of weeks I placed a customer order for 6 more of her diapers and I can't wait to receive them!