Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WWYD...if you dont receive something you have bought...? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81438)

Momofboys 01-06-2007 09:20 PM

WWYD...if you dont receive something you have bought...?

So, I bought some longies from a mama (not on here) on November 18th. They are still not here. I have emailed her three times and she just responded today saying she mailed them on November 22nd, but didnt use DC. I asked her to please refund me half the amount. Is that fair??

adrocksmommy 01-06-2007 09:21 PM

Re: WWYD...if you dont receive something you have bought...?

I would file with pp NOW!. It was her mistake not using dc:banghead:

Momofboys 01-06-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrocksmommy (Post 601723)
I would file with pp NOW!. It was her mistake not using dc:banghead:

I tried, but it said that the transaction was ineligible...I think it has been a couple days past the 45 day limit! UGH!

adrocksmommy 01-06-2007 09:27 PM

Oh that stinks Mama. I think she should refund you all of it. I am so sorry. Please leave apporiate feedback.

People remember dc is cheap. .14 through pp and .60 through the po. Totally worth it.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-06-2007 09:31 PM

i'm sorry :hugs:
the seller is responsible UNLESS they use delivery confirmation, the seller should refund you, i hope you all get somehting worked out, and asking for ONLY half is not asking too much since the seller is responsible to buy d/c. i buy it at the p.o for .60 each time i sell soemthing , it does add up but is still cheaper than having to refund a seller in full if something doesn't show up:2cents:

allye 01-06-2007 09:33 PM

was it sent from Canada or within the us? :(
and asking back half is not bad, to be honest

Momofboys 01-06-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allye (Post 601777)
was it sent from Canada or within the us? :(
and asking back half is not bad, to be honest

It was from the US.

mommy2c&j 01-06-2007 09:56 PM

do you mind me being a little nosy and asking what they looked like? My friend bought some longies off ebay back in Nov, and hasn't gotten them yet either....

adrocksmommy 01-06-2007 10:07 PM

Did you pay with a cc? If so, you can issue a chargeback. I did that once for stuff dh bought on dj forums:goodvibes:

Momofboys 01-06-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2c&j (Post 601919)
do you mind me being a little nosy and asking what they looked like? My friend bought some longies off ebay back in Nov, and hasn't gotten them yet either....

They were tan llamajamas, but now that I think about it, I think I did buy them off of here, but she normally doesnt post on this diaper site...