Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   !!!Baby Signing Time!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826558)

RoxyRocks 09-03-2009 01:12 PM

!!!Baby Signing Time!!!!

Is probably the most AMAZING product out there and next to my Mai Tei is the best baby thing I have bought!!!
& cloth diapers!

I got 1 of the videos(I wish I would of gotten more:banghead: ) from the coop on here. I got the 1st volume in the baby ones & I am amazed!!!

Max is 9.5 months and have been watching it for almost 2wks and he is already signing! He has never been into TV/Movies but when it is on he is so into it he will sit and watch all of it. :goodvibes: & do it along with it. I am going to make a video of him doing it I am so impressed

He will sign Milk all the time and when he is nursing :lostit:

I am going to be getting some more for his B-day & X-mas I wish there was another Co-op going on right now:giggle2:

TalkinBoutMyGirl 09-03-2009 03:11 PM

Re: !!!Baby Signing Time!!!!

I second this! We got ours fromt he coop too and the first time we put it on DD sat and watched the entire thing. She has never done that! Before she might watch maybe 5 minutes without getting distracted but she loves her BST!!! SO and I love it too..we sign all the time and sing the songs. We bought all 4 BST dvds and cds. We plan on giving the rest as birthday/christmas. DD is almost 9 months old..no signing yet but she moves her hands around when watching them..its a start!!!

HMDocsLady 09-03-2009 04:38 PM

I love BST. I don't have any of the DVDs yet, but when we were in VA they actually had it on TV. I used to watch it all the time. I am going to be asking my Mom for them for Christmas. DD is 17 months old and has been signing for about 6 months. I think with the DVDs she will get better and clearer in her signs. And then we will have them for the new LO to watch too.

Elsaraw 09-03-2009 05:24 PM

Baby Signing Time (and now, regular ST) are more valuable than gold at my house. :)

crunchymomof3 09-03-2009 05:27 PM

totally love me some bst/st .. :) i agree with OP 100 %

Kales524 09-03-2009 05:30 PM

Yaya for Max! :happyclap: I'm going to go look into this program right now!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-03-2009 05:35 PM

thats awesome mama! We also love BST, my dd received these from a ds mama a few years ago along with the regular signing time dvd set 1-6 and we love them, all my kids learned to sign quickly and it is amazing to see your child communicate with you.

Skittle 09-03-2009 06:21 PM

So this is why no one is selling these :headscratch: (I'm ISO :mrgreen:)

I got the first BST and love it. Now I want Vol. 2-4. I wish there was another co-op soon.

RoxyRocks 09-03-2009 08:51 PM

Seriously it is HANDS DOWN the best thing I have gotten from a coop(& I have gotten tons of great things :giggle2: ) I know in the DVD case it came with a 10% coupon code I imagine would work several times if anyone wants it.

I really hope there is another coop for these before X-mas but I dont know if there will be I am going to probably just order some directly they are so good.

I also want to say that I didn't get the CD's and I wish I did Max seems to really like the music when the 'diaper dance' came on he started bouncing and they show a baby in a CD and call it a 'fancy pants' :giggle:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-03-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoxyRocks (Post 8300773)
Seriously it is HANDS DOWN the best thing I have gotten from a coop(& I have gotten tons of great things :giggle2: ) I know in the DVD case it came with a 10% coupon code I imagine would work several times if anyone wants it.

I really hope there is another coop for these before X-mas but I dont know if there will be I am going to probably just order some directly they are so good.

I also want to say that I didn't get the CD's and I wish I did Max seems to really like the music when the 'diaper dance' came on he started bouncing and they show a baby in a CD and call it a 'fancy pants' :giggle:

I would pm the host who ran it and see if it can be put in again before christmas:)