Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Medford/Central Point/Ashland Roll Call (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=827617)

CGMom 09-05-2009 12:21 AM

Medford/Central Point/Ashland Roll Call

Any mamas around here want to get together and talk fluff?

Jamiex5 09-07-2009 05:15 PM

Re: Medford/Central Point/Ashland Roll Call

Im in Grants Pass. :)

sweetgrace 11-24-2009 10:00 PM

This thread has been around for a couple of months but I thought I would give it a try. My name is Tawny and live in Medford :) I have a 14 month old and one due on April 3rd. Hope all is well ladies!

mattysmamma 03-31-2010 11:05 PM

ill give it a try even though its been dead a while..... im daina i live in medford with my hubby of almost 4 years my almost 2 year old (6/11) and my big belly (c-sec may 19) im really interested in finding some moms to be around to talk to you know just hang out and some friends for my son.....

RNmama3 05-11-2010 02:33 PM

Just found this thread. Yay! My name is Rebecca and I live in Medford. I have 3 LOs: Ethan 6yrs, Jonas 4 yrs, and Keilana 8 months. I'd love to get together w/ some local mamas the chat/play/swap fabric/diapers. Any other mamas sew? I'm just getting back into it.
Diana its almost time! Congrats and good luck w/ your birth. Any chance you'll be at RVMC? (that's where I work)

jennklogan 05-17-2010 04:10 PM

I'm moving down to southern OR in just a couple of weeks. :lostit:
We'll be living in Eagle Point. I'd love to chat fluff or just hang out. I've got 2 boys - 3.5 and 7mo.

RNmama3 05-19-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennklogan (Post 10273500)
I'm moving down to southern OR in just a couple of weeks. :lostit:
We'll be living in Eagle Point. I'd love to chat fluff or just hang out. I've got 2 boys - 3.5 and 7mo.

Keep in touch :) I'd love to chat - the kids can play.

sweetgrace 05-29-2010 10:28 PM

Hi mama's!! I don't know anyone else that CD's around here except my SIL. Glad to know there are others out there :) I have a 19 month old and 2m old boys. Let me know if anyone wants to get together for play dates or just chat online:goodvibes:

RNmama3 06-03-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetgrace (Post 10372416)
Hi mama's!! I don't know anyone else that CD's around here except my SIL. Glad to know there are others out there :) I have a 19 month old and 2m old boys. Let me know if anyone wants to get together for play dates or just chat online:goodvibes:

Pming you so maybe we can stay in touch.

jennklogan 07-05-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNmama3 (Post 10287111)
Keep in touch :) I'd love to chat - the kids can play.

We're here! Anyone want to organize a playday?

Happy "light stuff on fire and try not to blow your hands off day"!