Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Fall List T-Z/Numbers&Special Characters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834437)

Shawnah 09-15-2009 06:19 AM

Fall List T-Z/Numbers&Special Characters

M2M - its all about giving to other DS members whether they are in financial need or just need some cheering up. Its amazing that even the smallest gesture will brighten someone's day.

Keep in mind, there are NO requirements as to what the recipient is to do (or not do) with the item (not required to re-gift, offer it FFS, etc). We STRONGLY encourage members to do this though - help out another member or brighten someone else's day just as someone did for you. If you give, give for the sake of giving with no concern as to where the gift ends up, or how.

There are some expectations of the recipient though - no matter what, be thankful. Some items may not work for you or may not be the best quality, but it was sent with a kind heart and should be received by one. Be sure to post a thank you thread as well - even if the gift was sent anonymously, it lets the mama know her gift found its way.

Due to potential liabilities, we will not hold on to personal information (addresses, etc). We will only be managing NEED/WANT lists. You will need to contact the person you would like to send to yourself. If you wish to give anonymously, you may want to find a friend to contact the person for you.

Please do not try to get the address from another member without the recipients knowledge. Likewise, please do not share personal information you were privy to because of a transaction. This is a violation of a members privacy, she should choose when and how her address is shared.

To add yourself to the list, just copy the template below and use it as a guide for your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the M2M moderators (names located at the bottom of the forum).

Please use this format:

Username:
Needs:
Wants/Likes:

Requirements - You must have 50 posts and have been a member of DS for at least 3 months. If you meet the reqs, you may join the group by going to "Group Memberships" in your User CP .

If you receive a gift, please do the following:

User Name: Shawnahs
Needs: None
Wants: Yankee Candle Christmas tarts, Gymbo size 7 dresses

Thank you to _____ for the dress!
Thank you to _____ for the ______!

I would like to see this in your original posts. Please feel free to add in your siggy as well.

yarngoddess 09-20-2009 04:27 AM

Re: Fall List T-Z/Numbers&Special Characters

username: I'm Yarngoddess

wants: Yarn, Wonder Wraps Diaper Covers or any working Diaper Cover M or Lg, Ribbon-soft kinds, Prayer Beads (non catholic), Meditation books or CD's, Gift Cards to either Wall Mart or Target would be nice, Movies, Super soft XXL PJamas,

needs:WonderWraps Diaper Cover or any working Diaper Cover M or LG Incense, Candles, Soap and Glory Hair Conditioner, Soap and Glory ANYTHING (pink stuff onlly though please), Fuzzy Uber Soft Socks, Crazy color/toes socks that are soft and warm, Yarn, foot care creams and lotion stuff,
Positive thoughts and Hugs are ALWAYS welcome.

I have been diagnosed with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, brittle bones.Like Mr.Glass in the movie Unbreakable. I had a hip fracture last year, and this year we were hoping for a better outlook. This diagnosis I've recieved (2 weeks ago :( ) has really :cry: been hard on me and my family. I'm facing a life long battle with more fractures, possible deformities, chronic pain, and eventual hearing loss. I have also passed this on to my kids (all 4 of them :cry: ) and I just really want to feel better about me and life. I know it's going to be OK, and that I will survive and be stronger, but right now I just don't feel that way :cry:

M2M is an amazing thing, and if you are reading this Thank You :hugs: for caring. I have been blessed by a few mommas last year and they really made me feel special! If you are able to help any of the mom's on here (even if it's not me) I just wanted to thank you for helping someone feel special, because I still feel the love from LAST YEAR! :hugs: Blessings to all of you parents here on DS!

talulasboys 09-27-2009 09:08 PM

Username: Talulasboys

Needs: Training pants for dd. She is 16 mos, about 26 lbs and is starting to go on the potty alot, so I am needing to get her trainers and have NO idea what works....

Wants/Likes:
For me: I would LOVE to try mama cloth!!! That's about it for me :)

For my sons: they are super into Gameboy/DS games and also love Sonic comic books.....

For my 1 yo DD: Trainers. Anything Froo-froo girly!! I LOVE to dress her up since she is my only girl!! :) LOVE fluffy hair bows girly shoes. I would like to try any type of soft soled shoes (Robees, Pedipeds, or similar) in size 5...

Felt food...handmade dolls...

Baby sign language book or movie...

Thanks for reading. I am off to look now to see if I have anything to share!! :)

TyNLilysMommy 10-04-2009 11:21 PM

Username: TyNLilysMommy

Needs: Prayers for my step father and my family
Pull up style trainers for a small girl,
A stretchy wrap

Wants/Likes: I really want to go back to Pa, :giggle:
18-24 month girls clothes and shoes size 6-7.
Toys for a 2 year old.
Knitted or Crochet pants for my little girl.
Anything Organic (we are trying to make the switch over) all natural foods. Books from age 2 to age 10
Wrestling things for my 9 year old son.
Candles, movies Really anything. It nice to have a special thing come in for my kids.
Thank you for reading!!!

whirlwindwoman 10-11-2009 01:02 PM

Username: whirlwindwoman

Needs: Toddler sized mei tai

Wants/Likes: boyish, xl straps

We don't need much, I've managed to get all of Charlie's needs met with a bit of money and FFS items. However, we have 1 need.

Sold my baby sized Mai Tai in anticipation of one bought on FSOT. The one I bought has never shown up, and now I don't have a baby carrier. Really need toddler sized with xl straps as I'm a fluffy mama.

the4yosts 10-26-2009 01:24 PM

Username: the4yosts

We've really been having money troubles for the past year, with my husbands job loss and then taking a job with a huge pay cut. So needless to say, it's been a struggle! I would appreciate just about anything at this point!

Needs: any girly diapers for my 20 month old daughter. She weighs about 25lbs. I'm also in need of some wool for her and some leg warmers.

For me: I'd love to have some cloth for myself so I can stop spending money on disposable things!!

Thanks!

wanamingomommy 11-06-2009 11:55 AM

Username: wanamingomommy

Needs:
For our 7mo DD: Gro baby stuff, 2 medium sized wet bags, 9mo clothing, toys she can chew on
For our 2.5yo DD: Size 2T Antsy Pants w/night inserts, Training pants 2T, Size 3T pants and shirts
For our 5yo DS: Size 5T pants, size 4T Antsy pants w/night inserts
For our Family: Gift cards to Target, WalMart, Stocking Stuffers for all.

Wants:
Gift cards to dining establishments, especially Red Lobster
Yummy candles in all sizes
Long shot... GPS (DH needs one for work and work won't pay for it.)
Circular knitting needle set from Knit Picks (their interchangeable wooden ones)
Someone to buy the longies/shirt set on my HC!
Lanolin spray, yummy wool wash

Like most families in this economy, we're just low on dough. We're a single income family. DH and I have been married for 7 years and have never had a real vacation. We can also count on our fingers the number of dinners out we've had alone since we started our family. My 30th b-day is coming next month and I'm afraid we won't even be able to afford going out to dinner alone. DH's job has decided to close for the last week in December and won't allow employees to use any PTO during that time. :( So since we'll be short a week's pay that month, we'll have to scrimp.

Thank you!!

zacks_mommy 12-10-2009 03:29 PM

Username: Zacks_mommy
Needs: yarn play food, nb gender neutral wool
Wants/Likes: Curious George