Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Fall List K-M (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834439)

Shawnah 09-15-2009 07:24 AM

Fall List K-M

M2M - its all about giving to other DS members whether they are in financial need or just need some cheering up. Its amazing that even the smallest gesture will brighten someone's day.

Keep in mind, there are NO requirements as to what the recipient is to do (or not do) with the item (not required to re-gift, offer it FFS, etc). We STRONGLY encourage members to do this though - help out another member or brighten someone else's day just as someone did for you. If you give, give for the sake of giving with no concern as to where the gift ends up, or how.

There are some expectations of the recipient though - no matter what, be thankful. Some items may not work for you or may not be the best quality, but it was sent with a kind heart and should be received by one. Be sure to post a thank you thread as well - even if the gift was sent anonymously, it lets the mama know her gift found its way.

Due to potential liabilities, we will not hold on to personal information (addresses, etc). We will only be managing NEED/WANT lists. You will need to contact the person you would like to send to yourself. If you wish to give anonymously, you may want to find a friend to contact the person for you.

Please do not try to get the address from another member without the recipients knowledge. Likewise, please do not share personal information you were privy to because of a transaction. This is a violation of a members privacy, she should choose when and how her address is shared.

To add yourself to the list, just copy the template below and use it as a guide for your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the M2M moderators (names located at the bottom of the forum).

Please use this format:

Username:
Needs:
Wants/Likes:

Requirements - You must have 50 posts and have been a member of DS for at least 3 months. If you meet the reqs, you may join the group by going to "Group Memberships" in your User CP .

If you receive a gift, please do the following:

User Name: Shawnahs
Needs: None
Wants: Yankee Candle Christmas tarts, Gymbo size 7 dresses

Thank you to _____ for the dress!
Thank you to _____ for the ______!

I would like to see this in your original posts. Please feel free to add in your siggy as well.

mama2jack 09-15-2009 12:43 PM

Re: Fall List K-M

Username: Mama2jack

Needs:
*med/lg wetbag

*nursing tops in a size large

*Lanolin spray

*Diaper pins

Wants: manf coupons that don't expire before 2/10

*Disposable nursing pads (I have never used reusable ones that did not show thru my shirt, if you have some that don't show than I would totally go for them)

*Copy of The Buisness of Being Born and/or Orgasmic Birth. Also open to other videos or reading material to encourage a smooth vbac. Dh and I are wanting to put together our own "childbirth class" once a week or so to cut costs.

missdawn25 09-15-2009 01:54 PM

Username: Missdawn25

Needs: woolie wash and spray any type is fine, but no floral scents. Woolies for a short toddler, W18, R18, I 9

Wants: Toddler toys such as felt/knit/crochet play foods, play silks, other softer and imaginative play type toys.

Lisonh 09-16-2009 06:17 PM

Username : Lisonh

Needs : 18 months warm pants and warm shirts for dd . Size 3 shorts or pants for me , losing weight again :(
Good night time trainers for ds , he's 3 1/2 and weighs about 36lbs .
X-large t-shirts (light ones) for dh .
Pinker shears
Size 10-12 pants beige or navy blue for my 10 yrs old ds for school . We just realized he only has a couple pairs .
Small long sleeve shirts for me .

Wants :Woven girlie fabrics so I can make dd some pretty clothes :)

mycdsqueaker 09-17-2009 12:25 PM

Username: Mycdsqueaker
Needs: Bum Genius OS pockets (don't care if they have stains or shot elastic), snappi's, premium prefolds, mama cloth bag, zippered wetbag

Wants/Likes: fun things for the girls (4 years and 7 months)

Missy_wpg 09-17-2009 03:57 PM

Username: Missy_wpg

Needs:
cloth wipes

Would love a YYMN spot for longies with a ruffle !

Wool wash

Canadian Gift cards for Michaels craft store , or any other store I can buy craft items at. Also Safeway or other grocery stores.

Girly 12 or 18month t-shirts or long sleeve shirts that would match yellow and brown shorties (and make the outfit look girly)

Girly leg warmers

Wants/Likes:
Anything wahm made for 5 y/o or 13 month old girls or 8 and 9 year old boys

Girly things with skulls or punky like for either of the girls

PSP Games for boys

Handmade soaps or candles but getting stuff for the kids is more important to me

MollyW 09-19-2009 09:19 PM

MollyW

Needs: School supplies, anything for my coloring, cutting or drawing child.

Wants: a mary statue, something for the garden (we have lots of shade), gingher sissors, purse/bag pattern. Anything for girls ages 6, 3.5 and 6months. Boys ages: 5 and 2!

Thanks in advance.

littlemisses 09-25-2009 08:58 AM

username: littlemisses
needs: Large size diapers prefer fitted, toddler prefolds- stains don't matter.
4T long sleeve shirts, 10-12 tops and bottom both girl and boy

Wants: I would be happy for something for me I would love some unpaper towels.

Five Green Beans 09-26-2009 05:06 PM

Username: Mommalilac

Needs: OS pocket or AIO diapers (I can make minor repairs) size 12mts girls winter clothes 6-12mts soft shoes, 4t girls pants, 6x & 7/8 girls winter tops, 7 slim girls jeans or adjustable waist.

Wants/Likes: I would love something warm and knitted for my big old size 10 feet, wipes solution, any type of laundry soap that is good for diapers and kids with sensative skin. unpaper towels

Thanks for thinking of us :)

MelindaLW143 09-27-2009 10:19 PM

Username:Melindamoccia
Needs: Girls size 6 Fall/winter clothing, Size 10 winter boots, Girls size 12 months fall/winter clothing, size 3 or 4 winter boots for babe, Ecover,
Stocking stuffers like Ispy bags or whatever, and giftable things for my DD's or DH at xmas
Wants/Likes: anything wahm is cool