Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   In The Kitchen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   So, who loves... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8390)

Taowensf 05-24-2006 12:45 PM

So, who loves...

Double stuff oreos as much as I do? :blush:

I've been living in Canada for the past 6 years and the Oreos here are different than in the US--they leave a bad coating in your mouth (as opposed to the GOOD coating of the american ones--must me more hydrogenated oil or something!). :giggle:

Anyway, we were in NY over the weekend, and I just finished my package of oreos today. I should be embarrassed but they tasted too good and it'd been over a year since I had any. Plus, just before my miscarriage i was jonesing for 'em so bad!!

:lostit:

Manna00 05-24-2006 12:57 PM

Re: So, who loves...

My husband loves him some oreos.... ONE TIME and one time only, I messed up and bought the regulars... NOT double-stuff oreos... and they have been sitting in our pantry ever since. He won't touch them! He's strickly a double-stuff oreo man. You are soooooo not alone! :)

Taowensf 05-24-2006 01:01 PM

Phew! I'm already feeling less bad about it! :)

Jemgirl 05-24-2006 02:31 PM

they go quick when they get to our house too:blush:

Irishmommy 05-24-2006 03:09 PM

I can't do the double stuff, but I eat all the oreos in one sitting, so I can't get them very often.
:)

Taowensf 05-24-2006 08:22 PM

Yeah, these suckers are pretty dangerous! I can't wait to get my grubby li'l hands on some more :blush:

cblurose 05-25-2006 10:17 AM

I'm not a fan of the double stuff ones either but :nono: I can't believe Amanda let oreos sit in the pantry all alone and abandoned. :blush:

Manna00 05-25-2006 02:25 PM

:) Meh.. they arn't a "special" thing to me... I just don't like 'em. Did I mention HOW my DH eats his double stuff oreos? Firstly, the man is 6"4' 225 pounds and a professional wresting referee... if that helps your image of him....

He takes a BIIG cereal bowl (we have special "cereal only" bowls in the house for him), fills it with milk and literally pops the cookies into the milk and lets them float like they WERE cereal. Then... he eats them... like cereal. Ugh.. just thinking of it makes my stomach all icky! But, he loves 'em... so I buy them once in a while when they're on sale....

Maybe some poor, destitute mama will come to my door one day needing oreos... in which case, I have some for her in my pantry! :)

Taowensf 05-25-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manna00
:) Meh.. they arn't a "special" thing to me... I just don't like 'em. Did I mention HOW my DH eats his double stuff oreos? Firstly, the man is 6"4' 225 pounds and a professional wresting referee... if that helps your image of him....

He takes a BIIG cereal bowl (we have special "cereal only" bowls in the house for him), fills it with milk and literally pops the cookies into the milk and lets them float like they WERE cereal. Then... he eats them... like cereal. Ugh.. just thinking of it makes my stomach all icky! But, he loves 'em... so I buy them once in a while when they're on sale....

Maybe some poor, destitute mama will come to my door one day needing oreos... in which case, I have some for her in my pantry! :)

:spit:
:hehe2:

SheilaJoy 05-27-2006 12:07 PM

My dh does that milk in the bowl thing with cinnamon graham crackers. Just crumbles them up and eats them in a bowl with milk and a spoon. :yuck: MEN!