Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   updated with test pics - I hate waiting to test! anyone else waiting to test? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8409)

Abunchofus 05-24-2006 12:29 PM

updated with test pics - I hate waiting to test! anyone else waiting to test?

Hey - just venting! I hate waiting to test! Is anyone else here ttc and waiting to poas to hopefully see a BFP?

here's my chart - wanna give opinions ladies on what my odds of conceiving are?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d800/?i=1333889&

Just so ya know - we BD'd on CD 15 PM, CD 16 AM & PM, CD 17 and CD 18 and then others too :blush:

bfoster2000 05-24-2006 12:48 PM

Re: I hate waiting to test! anyone else waiting to test?

Don't know too much about your odds because we never really tried but I will tell you that First Response is amazing. I got a very faint positive with that HPT before my period was even due. I did the test in the afternoon and went to the doc the next day to confirm...their urine test didn't pick it up at all so they did a blood test and my HcG was only 53!! The doc couldn't believe that First Response was so sensitive! Good luck!!

Shannon 05-24-2006 12:50 PM

I have NO idea since I've never charted or anything like that....but just wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK! I hope you get your BFP this month!

hfitz5051 05-24-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfoster2000
Don't know too much about your odds because we never really tried but I will tell you that First Response is amazing. I got a very faint positive with that HPT before my period was even due. I did the test in the afternoon and went to the doc the next day to confirm...their urine test didn't pick it up at all so they did a blood test and my HcG was only 53!! The doc couldn't believe that First Response was so sensitive! Good luck!!

Wow! How soon before it was due? I know with my first and third I got positives on the day I was due. It took longer with the second, but I think I tested before af was due with her and I don't remember what tests.

bfoster2000 05-24-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfitz5051
Wow! How soon before it was due? I know with my first and third I got positives on the day I was due. It took longer with the second, but I think I tested before af was due with her and I don't remember what tests.

It's been a while but I think I was due on Sunday or Monday and tested on Thursday. I remember that I had planned to wait till after the weekend to test but I wound up giving in and testing on Thursday afternoon. I believe the test says that you can do it up to a week before you're due but of course you're very likely to get a false negative that early.

blessed3times 05-24-2006 02:18 PM

I am just waiting to test!! AF is due to come the end of this week, but I am giving her the full weekend to show herself. If not, off to the store I go!!

Lori

Abunchofus 05-24-2006 02:23 PM

Hope you get a BFP Lori!

I can't stand waiting! I'll only be 10dpo on Friday but I have a friend out of state who will be on CD29 on Friday, I'll only be on CD 26 and I have been going 29 days on my cycles mostly, so anyway we're going to call each other and POAS together :rofl:

bobandjess99 05-24-2006 02:23 PM

WOW, that is like the BEST preggo chart i can imagine, LOL!!!

Actually, having BD'ed on day 14 would have been best....but day 15 was prolly okay.sperm lives for 3-5 days in good quality CM, but the egg is only viable for about 24 hours...so if you ovulated day 16, by day 17, your window was likely over.....and it takes about 24 hours for sperm to swim up to where they need to be, so and BD on days 14 or 15 were your best shots of getting preggo. Seems like you were..um..busy enough, LOL!

That being said..the temp rise is AWESOME, it seems like a great chart....I'd try POAS starting tomorrow!!! a ++ at 9 dpo is not unheard of....!!!

Best of luck!!

Abunchofus 05-24-2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobandjess99
and it takes about 24 hours for sperm to swim up to where they need to be,

thanks!

I did not know that it took them 24 hours to get to where they needed to be. Wow! Learn something new everyday!

I never really had good CM though - only ever got creamy - never really got good EW - just a little EW.

I just hate waiting!

~stacy~ 05-24-2006 02:58 PM

Waiting here too. We weren't planning to try this month - it was spur of the moment so to speak. :hugegrin:
We only BD'd once during my fertile period (on day 13). I think I am still ovulating later in my cycle (~ day 17) b/c AF just came back recently and I am still breastfeeding. But I had awesome EWCM for like 5 days starting on day 12. So, hopefully we have a chance. It makes me a lot less anxious to test when we didn't have a real concerted effort tho. I don't get to test for at least the 30th. UNGH!

If we aren't PG this month tho, we will be WAY busier next month. :laugh:

GL! I just hate waiting too.

Stacy