Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Request for Prayer / Updates (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=846891)

crystalkicks 10-02-2009 09:45 PM

Delete

Delete...

cereal527 10-02-2009 09:48 PM

Re: My mother is dying...

:hugs: so sorry mama. I have nothing I feel I can say to help you, but I can offer lots of hugs and prayers for your family. What part of Ill are you in? Do you need anything?

Treasures Of Mine 10-02-2009 09:49 PM

Awe Mama :hugs: and :pray: go out to you, I don't know what to say, how old is your Mom? Are they offering treatment? :hugs:

crystalkicks 10-02-2009 09:55 PM

Im in cental IL....near DeKalb....I dont need anything...maybe a hug...dh is less than supportive when it comes to these things and I realized it before we married...I just hope someday he changes....its his way of coping.
They won't know about treatment till monday....the doctor used the words....we'll see if its even worth treating....so that makes me a little less than positive I guess you could say....
Im just really down right now...

teenbean31 10-02-2009 10:09 PM

I'm so sorry mama. I will be praying for you & your mom. What is your mom's name?

Erin318 10-02-2009 10:09 PM

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine.

cassieJJ 10-02-2009 10:10 PM

I'm so sorry mama. :hugs::pray:

Prettylocks 10-02-2009 10:15 PM

:hugs:

chapmanrl6 10-02-2009 10:18 PM

:hugs: :hugs: Mama. I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. I am also sorry to hear about the sucky year you have been having.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply give you courage."

auntkerri 10-02-2009 10:33 PM

I will pray for you, your family, and your mom. I have a friend whose dad was given a few weeks to live at the most and they gave him an experimental treatment (removed all his bone marrow froze it, and reinserted it) anyway it worked. He is still with his family years later. I am hoping a similar outcome for you. One thing is, atleast you can bond with her now that you know and she is not suddenly gone with no warning. I know it is sudden as you just found this out. You can email me for support anytime. My grandmother is an 88 yr old prayer warrior, I'll ask her to pray for you. I believe your grandpa was there to greet your little one. Make sure you get some rest so the time you do have can be quality time that you remember. That Doctor should not be in the medical field if he said that out loud, if he won't treat her you should look at other avenues.