Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Trojan attack, hello? Why won't ya'll fix this? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=846977)

cbcaudle 10-03-2009 01:17 AM

Trojan attack, hello? Why won't ya'll fix this?

Almost everytime I try to come here some fake antivirus program tries to launch itself and plant a trojan on my system. This has been going on for a few weeks now. Can't ya'll do something???!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Have you noticed that you have a "red" woot rating because of this, which is going to seriously discourage people from even coming to diaperswappers at all, thereby reducing any income you are gaining from this site.

Please address this issue, it is terribly annoying to have to run task manager everytime and end task to hope that I don't get the trojan on my system.

lisaells 10-03-2009 01:51 AM

Re: Trojan attack, hello? Why won't ya'll fix this?

I keep getting this too. Dont want to cut DS out of my time wasting regime, but gonna have to.......

tiredmommyof8 10-03-2009 05:33 AM

This happened to me 3 times yesterday!

LisaV 10-03-2009 06:53 AM

This has happened to me twice this morning already.

mrsbehaven007 10-03-2009 06:55 AM

I remember ppl talking about this years ago... seems like nothing is being done.

n3w2cl0th 10-03-2009 09:31 AM

this happened to me twice yesterday and already 4 times today...

eguisgirl 10-03-2009 09:44 AM

i think you are going to have to use stronger virus protection or leave ds. not many options...

rcarver 10-03-2009 09:53 AM

It happened to me last night every time I went to Extra Fluffy. Now I'm afraid to go there.

Lisonh 10-03-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcarver (Post 8553270)
It happened to me last night every time I went to Extra Fluffy. Now I'm afraid to go there.

Twice to me this morning cause of extra fluffy also . :( I just got MCafee instead of AVG to see if that'll help ....

LisaV 10-03-2009 10:12 AM

This was the first time ever since I have been on here that it has happened. I have been here over a year and never had it happen before. I don't know much about computers but DH works with them for a living and I know we always have the latest and greatest (supposidly) out there.