Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where do youbuy your maternity cloths? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577)

Shannon 05-24-2006 10:49 PM

Where do youbuy your maternity cloths?

With my first pregnancy I bought from Motherhood Maternity. But I didn't have very many different outfits....I got really tired of wearing the same things all the time. LOL and usually I just wore my DH's long sleeve tshirts and a pair of regular stretch waist gym shorts.

With DD#2 I had the same clothes as before but my SIL also lent me some of her clothes...so I had several more shirts and jeans.

Well, I was looking through the bag(I got it back after giving it away cause I was done:giggle: ) and I'm soooo not looking forward to wearing the same old stuff again.

I bought a shirt from Walmart in their Maternity section for like $7. It is really really cute. I'm thinking I may spend most of my maternity wear at Walmart this time:)

Mel 05-24-2006 11:02 PM

Re: Where do youbuy your maternity cloths?

Target has cute stuff as long as you're not super tall (like me)

raversangel 05-24-2006 11:05 PM

www.fashionbug.com :thumbsup: they have buy one get one half off or buy one get one free all the time :D

Shannon 05-24-2006 11:13 PM

I did just buy my new maternity swim suit at Target...I forgot about that. And I love it!

Emma 05-25-2006 01:16 AM

The majority of mine come from Motherhood Maternity with a smattering from Old Navy. Nothing at Target fit properly, so even though they had some really cute outfits, they all sagged or were too tight in the wrong spots.

Lucky Child 05-25-2006 01:50 AM

I love babystyle, japanese weekend, old navy and gap.

SheilaJoy 05-25-2006 02:26 AM

I have the toughest time finding maternity clothes because when I'm pregnant I absolutely blow up! My hips, shoulders, thighs, stomach, everything grows. I'm not one of those people with a slender body and a bump on the tummy. No, I get HUGE everywhere. I did have some luck with Target, although sometimes I just bought really big plus sized clothes and used them as maternity.

I did most of my shopping online, both at stores and ebay. I really hate tight things like leggings, so I was mostly in sweats and maternity jeans.

Wow, this post was absolutely no help. :headscratch:

mamas120 05-25-2006 03:17 AM

most of my maternity clothes were -old navy, baby style or motherhood

GrowingUpMad 05-25-2006 07:13 AM

I am an Old Navyaholic. Thankfully I saved all of my maternity clothes from dd and I am due on the day she was born. I have only had to buy a few things to get me through to the warmer weather (darn MI) and they have all been from Old Navy. The clothes I had from dd were from everywhere, Motherhood, Target, Sears, even KMart. Never got anything from WalMart but last I looked they only had 2 shirts in the maternity section, various colors and sizes but still only 2 styles.

Psychomom 05-25-2006 07:53 AM

Motherhood, Target, and Old Navy are about my only choices here. Oh, and I guess I do have one thing from Kohl's, but I rarely go there.