Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   please help me find a night fitted! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8640)

gr33nie 05-25-2006 08:31 AM

please help me find a night fitted!

Hi

I know that this topic has probably been done a lot before but right now I'm using all pockets and we've been leaking at night because Eli is rolling around so much and I don't think that pockets have very much side protection. I have a Very Baby Simply Nights coming soon from Olive Branch Baby (I had a fast finger). But I know that I will need more if I change to fitteds/cover for nights. I'm really not ready to make the jump to wool yet but I'd love to hear about fitteds that are great for nights and covers that would go well with them.

Oh and the fitteds would have to have a stay dry lining.
(and I thought my stash was complete ;))

Thanks so much!!!!

Sarah

gr33nie 05-25-2006 08:41 AM

Re: please help me find a night fitted!

woops

I see a similar topic is just a couple posts below so I will be looking there too:)

Sarah

cr2005 05-25-2006 09:38 AM

I see that you have a Very Baby Simply Nights coming - those are my favorites. I also use PeeWells at night. I have been using fitteds at night and a lot now during the day. I love them!

wholesomemama 05-25-2006 09:42 AM

lol, I also have one single VBSN from OBB, and I LOVE IT. I pair it with wool soakers/shorties at night, and it works GREAT. I will also use the wool covers over my pockets for extra protection sometimes, just a thought. I need a fast finger for the next custom offering from Trista, anyone remember when that is?

Luvmybabies 05-25-2006 09:46 AM

I use sherpa VBSN from Bumblebuns.com and I love them! We tried everything out there before we started using the VBSN, and this is the only thing that works for my supersoaker!

vick 05-25-2006 10:54 AM

Apparently I'm the only person in the world for whom VBSN *didn't* work overnight? :)

I have two awesome night dipe from BBL. One is back from when Terri was "just" SAHMamma and made pocket night dipes - I got one second hand and it's awesome. The other is a night dipe she made me when I won a custom slot at one of her HC stockings. If these are both dirty, Isabel wears a 7th Gen sposie because it's just not worth using anything else :)

Kelolsen-and-Padawan 05-25-2006 11:00 AM

What about a fleece fitted w/ a cover? like a fleece snap-ez? They're pretty waterproof, so that under a cover should be a great night time system!

Bridget Riedell 05-25-2006 11:22 AM

I love PeeWells for night. I only have one, and I'm looking to get more. The Little Beetle Hemp Original Fitted works well for us at night too. I know you don't think you're ready for wool, but I do believe that is one of the best things we've done in terms of cding. I have one fleece cover, but all the rest are wool. I use wool for day and night. No leaks!!! You could buy some cheap microfleece from a craft store of Wal-Mart and cut to fit your dipes to keep babies skin dry. I'm going to be doing this myself.

Lasciate 05-25-2006 11:43 AM

I use Snap-Ez cotton pockets under wool at night - my daughter varies a lot from a light/medium wetter to a heavy wetter at night and I like that I can stuff the pocket as much as she needs.

ChurchPunkMom 05-25-2006 11:48 AM

Cottonspuds bedwetters.:thumbsup:
I have a couple for Torrin and we are finally leak-free at night!!:mrgreen:

ETA: I was also surprised to discover that they don't take any longer to dry than my other fitteds. :)