Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Cloth Diaper Store in Spokane? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866310)

2beautifulboys 11-02-2009 07:10 PM

Cloth Diaper Store in Spokane?

Wondering if there are in stores in Spokane that sell cloth diapers? Thanks mama's

SnKmommy 11-05-2009 12:48 AM

Re: Cloth Diaper Store in Spokane?

Unsure about Spokane, when we asked a couple places they said they didn't know. But Mothers Haven in Coeur d'Alene has some :)

WeooBeans 11-06-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2beautifulboys (Post 8792595)
Wondering if there are in stores in Spokane that sell cloth diapers? Thanks mama's

The nearest one that I can think of at the moment is in CDA called Mothers Haven. Someone really needs to open up a shop here!

joyful mother 11-06-2009 01:37 PM

Mothers Haven~it's about 30 minutes from us here in Spokane, great shop.

loves2bake21 11-09-2009 06:33 PM

I dont know how crafty you are but I just found out today that Sew EZ too on garland carries all kinds of diaper fabrics. They have windpro fleece, PUL, organic cottons, sherpas, and velours. They stock terries and los of flannels. I am taking on the project of putting together some new dipes for DD. So excited. Otherwise you get gerber prefolds or the G diapers from babies R us. I have yet to find any others. I agree, someone needs to open up shop here. ;)

salina 12-07-2009 01:59 PM

Hi Ladies .... just wanted to say that YES, a local Spokane Diaper Shop is in the works!

I am Salina Gonzales Frazier and I own Diaper Lab, a cloth diaper retail store in Boston, MA. In addition to our fully stocked (to the brim) brick and mortar store, we also have a fully stocked website now.

My husband and I lived in Cambridge, MA for 12+ years and have now moved to Spokane, WA to be closer to his family (my husband grew up in Omak, but now his family lives in Cheney & Rosalia).

We are looking for retail space, and stocking diapers at our home (South Hill). I currently have a ton of gently used (from the Boston store trial programs), organic caboose and prefolds at my house. However, check out our website and anything that's available will ship from our Boston store for free. Guess what .... we're currently offering free shipping thru the end of the month, but until we open our store front here, we'll be offering free shipping to Eastern Washington!

We offer cloth diapering consultations and workshops in our Boston Store, and expect to be able to offer the same here in Spokane. Feel free to message me with any ideas and thought you have on where to set up shop and where we can offer workshops. We moved here in July, but I have spent a lot of time flying back and forth to Boston, so I'm still learning Spokane.

Look forward to meeting you all in the future!

Salina

moonglowdesigns 01-03-2010 11:53 PM

Like the other ladies have said Mother's Haven in CDA :)

The wonderful mum behind Primm'n'Proper Baby is in Spokane, WA though and I've picked up customs from her house a few times :goodvibes:

AnneB821 02-16-2010 11:56 AM

Salina- keep us posted please!!! I agree, Mother's Haven is great- but, oh! to have a store front here IN Spokane would be so fantastic! I'll be checking out your website today!

salina 05-06-2010 03:39 PM

FYI - I've finally set up my dining room for consultations! I have samples of lots of stuff here, so if you want to see something before you buy it we can absolutely do that. Anything you want to order off the website will ship to me and you can pick it up, so no shipping charges!

We had a cloth diaper swap/playgroup here yesterday and it went really well! Lots of trading and converted a new couple to cloth! Here's my Spokane contact info. I'm always available by phone and email. Feel free to email for a time if you want to come by!

Salina
salina@diaperlab.com

momtofaith 05-09-2010 10:59 PM

I have seen Kushies at Babies r US too.