Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   I feel sort of crazy even posting in here (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883089)

RoxyRocks 11-30-2009 09:40 PM

I feel sort of crazy even posting in here

We are looking at TTC again and I feel sort of crazy even thinking about it :blush: With Max I had to go through fertility treatments and conceived with Clomid/trigger we decided to not do IUI that cycle and was actually the last cycle we were planning on doing at all. The next thing we were looking at was going on to injectacables/IUI and we were just going to start looking more into adopting(something we have always wanted to do) well we ended up getting PG wtih Max who just turned 1 this month.

I just can't do fertility treatments again it is just too painful and makes me feel exteremly broken :cry: It really took a mental toll on me and I just cant do it again. DH is fine he actually has a really high sperm count, so it is all me.

I am BFing(he still nurses all the time and barely/hardly eats any real food) and I haven't even had a AF. It was not uncommon for me to go months(sometimes 4-6) with out even having one before. Even on Clomid/trigger I had to take Provera several times to get a AF :(

I don't even know if I have a chance of even getting PG. Part of me seriously was thinking about buying a 100 OPK's from the co-op and just testing everyday :hide: :lostit:

kt~mommy 11-30-2009 10:08 PM

Re: I feel sort of crazy even posting in here

well, that would be a great experiment! you never know, you might have a s super easy time with the next one. if i were you i'd pay super close attention to cervical fluid because i've heard (read) several people saying your first ovulation after a baby is veeery fertile. and in the meantime you can look further into adoption :goodvibes:

RoxyRocks 11-30-2009 10:19 PM

We have been looking into adoption a lot more lately and since we got together we have talked about it....I have a feeling I am suppose to do it, its sort of hard to explain :blush:

I have heard that about being hyperfertile too maybe I could get twins :giggle:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 11-30-2009 10:24 PM

Get you the opk's and test them out mama.:hugs: Goodluck to you!:babydust:

RoxyRocks 11-30-2009 10:31 PM

Sally thanks :goodvibes: so its not crazy that I want to get a bunch of them :giggle2: I guess if anything it will bring back my POAS addiction!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 11-30-2009 10:36 PM

Not crazy at all, and at .35/each, you should grab a bunch! I am debating on ordering more too although we aren;t ttc yet, I have babyfever..lol

RoxyRocks 11-30-2009 10:56 PM

I think the last co-op I was in for HPT/OPK's like 2 years ago I ordered 50 of each :giggle:

rachaeljohnson 12-01-2009 05:09 AM

best wishes, we had trouble/help getting pregnant the 1st 2 times and then the 3rd time we dtd once and bam. So sometimes you are more fertile after giving birth or having a loss. Hope it's easier for you!! With him still nursing a ton though you may not get pregnant right away and it may not be anything wrong...i could not get pregnant when lor nursed a lot!

beckstar 12-01-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoxyRocks (Post 8998949)
Sally thanks :goodvibes: so its not crazy that I want to get a bunch of them :giggle2: I guess if anything it will bring back my POAS addiction!

i totally understand the poas addiction...and the strong urge to ttc, especially after trying so hard for so long.

im anxious to ttc again, but i know i need to make sure i have enough energy/milk to raise the babies i have now...so i wait. especially since every day that passes, they both get more and more active/energetic...lol

im excited to see how your journey plays out. and you know we're here for you.

*edited to remove the paragraph where i tell you to keep nursing your ONE MONTH OLD for as long as possible...i misread it, tho i did remember being on atts with you when you got preggers w/ max so i dont know why i got confused....

Cyn_Cyn 12-01-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoxyRocks (Post 8998949)

Crazy, NO!! I tell ya whats crazy is the fact that my DH was deployed for 13 months and I was still buying CD!! I was in no position at all to ttc again and here I was buying dipes. That's carzy!! :roflmbo:

I understand what you are sayin though. With DS2 we had all sorts of troubles ttc. Fertility meds were no help. We were talking about IUI, etc and I finally just gave up...

Low and behold we were pg after 2 yrs of trying. Well, when he was 11 months old I got my 2nd AF and my DD. True miracle.
Maybe this time things will be different and you wont have to go through all of it again. :goodvibes:
Oh and that was with DS EBFing. GL. :thumbsup: