Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   ATTS: Wednesday December 2nd (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883846)

Lolanae 12-02-2009 06:12 AM

ATTS: Wednesday December 2nd

Please post here in a different color from the rest of your post with updates or to be added to the list

Like Always, Please tell me if I've skipped you / Need to move you!

:ttc:Waiting to O:

DrLynne - cd1

jraejohnson - cd4

The Fancy Pansy - cd4

Mommyto2girls - cd5

lavender dragonfly - cd5

TwinKristi - cd6

Aimers1 - cd7

Bellarose4 - cd7

jenmomtomatt - cd10

Currer Bell - cd10

Fusion - cd1

lilsoldiersmommy - cd12

Chrijodo - cd12

Mommyof4forme! cd12

Andbabymakes2 - cd12

MommyKeller0107 - cd13

615marsh - cd13

Sonoran Bloom - cd14

Trin - cd14

Bls26 - cd15

AugustHope - cd16

computermama - cd18

Jollymom - cd20

attachedmom - cd25

windy_fairy - cd26

davidsgirl777 - cd26

McMamma38 - cd26

Lolanae - cd28

2208 - cd36

scrappyd - cd49

Esthersmommy - cd50

Mama2KitandMara - cd86

RedSoxLover

:lostit: 2 WW:

rachaeljohnson - 2dpo

Dorthy’smom - 5dpo

kt~mommy - 6dpo

AmandaRenee - 6dpo

Lovely - 6dpo

supergirljennie - 7dpo

bumminbeachbabe - 8dpo

monkeybunns - 8dpo

:babydust: TEST TEST TEST:

:banghead: STUPID FERTILITY DRUGS

~Melissa~

lilsoldiersmommy

rachaeljohnson

McMamma38

:yoga: TAB:

Babybug

Bccc624

apurkeyp

Liddle1

Happymama1

nkotbfan

~Melissa~

taralee2001

My Apron Strings

heluvsme

TwinKristi

mevans

Cyn_Cyn

:nursing: EBF Awaiting AF:

Lissabrat

Ctj101502

Fairychilde

Lilac

:whistle: Waiting to TTC

ashpd2006

scuddles

pamnkevin

PurrOnYou (Waiting till December 2009)

Love.my.babies.lots (Waitings to TTC after 2nd reversal)

Mrsgrantis (Waiting until after AF after a miscarriage)

Ladywicky (Waiting till August)

stevensmom (Waiting till August after 2 m/c)

iggyloo (Waiting till November after M/C)

buttonnose (Waiting till December 2009)

Us4AngelCorey (Waiting till spring 2010)

LillyIvy (Waiting till May/June 2010)

beckstar (Waiting till October 2010)

Mother0407 (Waiting till 2011)

funfunkyfantastic (Waiting till Spring 2011)

Attachedmom (Waiting for 1st PPAF)

:goodvibes: Waiting to Adopt:

cravnp99

:preggo: Buddha Bellies!:

Mom2Billy – (8/6/10)

nickelsay -

JAMmama – (7/26/10)

jenvbear – (7/27/10)

*KaiMom* - (7/7/10)

kitkatkc – (7/12/10)

taralee2001 – (7/9/10)

Laylaeomommy – (7/6/10)

monstersmom -

JandJsmom0607 –

HippieMama74 – (6/25/10)

Terra76 – (6/26/10)

Amaggiepie – (6/16/10)

armywife08 – (6/16/10)

Emilyjoy16 – (6/11/10)

Maman08 – (6/10/10)

meagank24 – (6/9/10)

PaisleyDeann – (6/6/10)

marleysmom1207 – (5/26/10)

aerobebe1421 – (5/31/10)

talithakoum219 – (5/27/10)

tygr2410 – (5/23/10)

Jennybeth – (5/21/10)

C-MaeMama – (5/19/10)

Lynn1179 – (5/14/10)

Lanasmom – (5/10/10)

juliemom2faith – (5/5/10)

katesmash – (5/5/10)

crunchymamaNY - (5/4/10)

MommyScott – (4/25/10)

crzydrgn85 - (4/21/10)

tuckergirl - (4/25/10)

kidpsych2be - (4/25/10)

lxlzbaca - (4/23/10)

Caz – (4/23/10)

dkg354boy2 - (4/23/10)

Lovnbabygabi - (4/20/10)

just1more

Lisathena

yesterdayicried - (4/7/10)

MrsLemon - (4/5/10)

kristypbi - (4/3/10)

:pray: In Our Prayers::hugs:

scuddles

pamnkevin
MommyKeller0107

Tia

:cheer: TTC Cheerleaders

JAMmama

~Melissa~

Lynn1179

Beckstar

Lovnbabygabi

Katesmash

MommyScott

StacysS

Lissabrat

Laylaeomommy

tygr2410

HippieMama74

Amaggiepie

aerobebe1421

Julesboch

Need Updates:

Please Note: If we don't hear from you after 2 weeks from your last post, you will be removed from the list, and you may come back when you wish with an update to be re-added. :thumbsup:

DrLynne 12-02-2009 06:23 AM

Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 2nd

The witch showed up so CD1 for me today!

mommyto2girls 12-02-2009 06:23 AM

ooooo! I caught it before I'm going to bed!:thumbsup:

so.......AF is back to 5 days now:headscratch: but hey no complaining it's better then the 7 it has been!....I had a lil spotting today and that's it:lostit: so we'll be BDing soon

nothing intersting going on though.....oh don't know if you ladies remember or not but YDD is going to be evaluated for her speach (just waiting for someone to call back) her hearing test was great :thumbsup: so hopefully they can figure out this stuttering she has....(and maybe I'll get lucky and they can tell me if she's "normal' hyper)

anyways I'll be back my tommorow afternoon to catch up! night!:zzz:

Lovely 12-02-2009 06:47 AM

I'm at 6dpo and tested again. I have to stop doing that because then I get upset when its BFN. Even though I know it's not going to read yet. :bangshead: I have a horrible problem with patience. CM has been creamy with this gooey stuff. lol. Best way I can describe it.

rachaeljohnson 12-02-2009 06:55 AM

lynne-big hugs!

heather-wahoo for AF leaving! Hope they can give you some answers for dd or at least assure you she is normal! :)

jena-stop testing!! Wait at least 2-3 more days!!

AFM-wahoo for 2dpo...although ff is saying 3dpo but i know based on the u/s i had monday that i am only 2. I feel like this month is it and i am not usually that optomistic. I started my progesterone this morning...ugh...and yesterday while consignement shopping the nurse at my REs office called and said i don't have to have any monitoring after this cycle...but i can only do 2 more rounds of clomid. No pressure or anything right? Well off to bible study!

bccc624 12-02-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrLynne (Post 9008538)

Stupid AF!!!!!! Time for a fresh start! Hopefully this will be your cycle :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyto2girls (Post 9008539)
ooooo! I caught it before I'm going to bed!:thumbsup:

so.......AF is back to 5 days now:headscratch: but hey no complaining it's better then the 7 it has been!....I had a lil spotting today and that's it:lostit: so we'll be BDing soon

nothing intersting going on though.....oh don't know if you ladies remember or not but YDD is going to be evaluated for her speach (just waiting for someone to call back) her hearing test was great :thumbsup: so hopefully they can figure out this stuttering she has....(and maybe I'll get lucky and they can tell me if she's "normal' hyper)

anyways I'll be back my tommorow afternoon to catch up! night!:zzz:

:lostit: Horray for AF leaving!!!!!!!!!:lostit: BD your heart out!:giggle2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely (Post 9008645)
I'm at 6dpo and tested again. I have to stop doing that because then I get upset when its BFN. Even though I know it's not going to read yet. :bangshead: I have a horrible problem with patience. CM has been creamy with this gooey stuff. lol. Best way I can describe it.

Don't feel bad, I'm not even sure when I O'd and I tested yesterday and the day before!

AFM ~ I'm having sore breasts, and some pretty good cramping. I also have this weird pain in the right side of my pelvis, what's up with that? :headscratch: Oh, and my temp rose today. Anyone care to take a look at my chart and give me your interpretation? I started temping 1/2 through my cycle, so there's no baseline.:gah:

Babybug 12-02-2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrLynne (Post 9008538)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely (Post 9008645)

I do the same.....my lack of patience is fascinating :blush: . Hang in there you'll get your BFP soon :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson (Post 9008691)
lynne-big hugs!

heather-wahoo for AF leaving! Hope they can give you some answers for dd or at least assure you she is normal! :)

jena-stop testing!! Wait at least 2-3 more days!!

AFM-wahoo for 2dpo...although ff is saying 3dpo but i know based on the u/s i had monday that i am only 2. I feel like this month is it and i am not usually that optomistic. I started my progesterone this morning...ugh...and yesterday while consignement shopping the nurse at my REs office called and said i don't have to have any monitoring after this cycle...but i can only do 2 more rounds of clomid. No pressure or anything right? Well off to bible study!

I'm so rooting for you sweetie.....praying you get a pretty pink line this month :goodvibes:

LORI : You better have bd'ed yesterday woman :mrgreen:

KATIE : You made me laugh yesterday with you comment on men's hormones versus ours....thanks....felt good to laugh a bit :giggle2:

BRANDIE : Sending prayers to you friend :hugs:

AFM :

I'm spotting....again.......:headscratch: I'm trying not to keep track of my cycle so I don't know where I'm at....I know I O'ed sometime in the past days but this spotting is way to early to be IB or AF so....come on test results I need an answer.

MommyKeller0107 12-02-2009 07:49 AM

Yeah... no BD'ing here yesterday. I felt O pain for about 20 minutes last night, in the middle of a heated argument because DH let his brother stay here until almost midnight, when I'd told him all day I wanted to spend some time together.... so by the time we went to bed, he was "too tired" and was a complete jackass. We fought for at least an hour if not more... and I bawled my eyes out. All I freaking wanted was to spend time with my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

temp is down this morning. great.

if we BD today does that still give me a chance?

windy_fairy 12-02-2009 08:27 AM

I'm pretty sure AF is going to rear her ugly head today, I've been feeling super crampy all morning :(

windy_fairy 12-02-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 (Post 9009032)
Yeah... no BD'ing here yesterday. I felt O pain for about 20 minutes last night, in the middle of a heated argument because DH let his brother stay here until almost midnight, when I'd told him all day I wanted to spend some time together.... so by the time we went to bed, he was "too tired" and was a complete jackass. We fought for at least an hour if not more... and I bawled my eyes out. All I freaking wanted was to spend time with my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

temp is down this morning. great.

if we BD today does that still give me a chance?

Oh no!! I have no idea if it will work or not but why not give it a try?! DH started an argument with me this month when I was convinced I was O'ing....so it's his fault I'm getting AF today. Ugh :(