Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   When did nausea start for you? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885377)

AmandaRenee 12-04-2009 01:08 PM

When did nausea start for you?

I'm only 8dpo, but had some very mild nausea start yesterday afternoon, and it's progressively gotten worse throughout the day today. Not bad enough that I'm throwing up, I just haven't been able to eat anything all day.

I'm becoming quietly optimistic that this might be our month. Then again, I could just be getting sick, right?

Just curious when all of you mama's experienced it so I could have some sort of basic baseline. I know everyone is different, but I don't have any girlfriends with kids!

zacks_mommy 12-04-2009 01:15 PM

Re: When did nausea start for you?

I am jumping in here, but the nausea started for me when the sperm hit the egg, I swear. I was sick (yes puking sick) before I could even test...and it lasted till about 22 weeks....

oddduck 12-04-2009 01:18 PM

I started to full out vomit at 14DPO with my beanie.

AmandaRenee 12-04-2009 01:23 PM

Ah, the beauty of early pregnancy, right? :giggle:
All the things women go through for their little ones.

I'm hoping it's not all in my head, and that I am pregnant! Not going to test until 10dpo, maybe even 12dpo if I can control myself. :chuckle: BFN's are so discouraging, so I'm going to wait until a BFP is really possible.

Treasures Of Mine 12-04-2009 01:26 PM

This time I was nausea right around DPO 7. And has gotten progressively worse. But I'm preg with twins so I hear that means double all the preg. complaints, (which so far has been true!)

GO POAS! :) :babydust:

rachaeljohnson 12-04-2009 02:15 PM

hmm, never been nausous with any of my 3 pregnancies (well threw up every day for the last 2-3 weeks of my pregnancy with dd but i think i couldn't fit food in my stomach) but was feeling woosy today...lol...i am chalking it up to the progesterone i am on. I hope it's a bfp sign for you!!!

beckstar 12-04-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treasures Of Mine (Post 9028369)
This time I was nausea right around DPO 7. And has gotten progressively worse. But I'm preg with twins so I hear that means double all the preg. complaints, (which so far has been true!)

wow. twins...guess it couldnt be better to have them with all that love/help from the older sibs...how exciting! were they spontaneous? im secretly hoping to be blessed with twins someday.

mommyto2girls 12-05-2009 06:58 AM

with YDD I was nauses man not even a week after I got prego
(that was a l-o-n-g car ride from MI to NC then to Fl) then soon after it went full blown morning sicknes....but didn't last long

ODD I'm sure it was before I could pee on a stick also hers was bad....9 months of it:yuck: :yuck:

I know every woman is differant...some dont' get morning sickness at all...(like my sister) and others like me get it early on and it last for awhile:yuck: :yuck:

1sttimemommy 12-05-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treasures Of Mine (Post 9028369)

Oh dear lord! we had the poss. of twins this month... and my nausea started around 7 dpo. (I think that may send DH over the edge LOL) I POAS this am and got a BFP. Good luck!!!

gypsy86 12-05-2009 10:19 AM

around 14 DPO when i got my BFP with DD i started getting nauseus, and stayed that way until aroun 18 weeks. but i stopped throwing up at 15.5 weeks and didnt actually throw up until 6.5 weeks.