Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   ATTS: Saturday December 5th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885759)

Lolanae 12-04-2009 10:32 PM

ATTS: Saturday December 5th

I'm not sure if I will get the list updated today. It's Alison's birthday, and I'll be busy. All else, the list will be caught up for Sunday morning.

*hugs to you all*

bls26 12-04-2009 11:07 PM

Re: ATTS: Saturday December 5th

Happy Birthday Alison!!
Have a great time Brandie!!

davidsgirl777 12-04-2009 11:55 PM

Yay Happy Birthday! Looks like you have a busy and fun day ahead of you! Good luck!

AFM: I can't sleep! I should be sleeping because I have tons to do. I have my friends funeral and then a Christmas parade to dance in. Not feeling the CHristmas cheer yet. Since "yesterday" 12/4, I got Af I'm back to CD1. And hopefully I Will be better this month with keeping up with everyone and my chart. Have a great night and day Mama's! Hope to see some BFP's soon!

mommyto2girls 12-05-2009 05:23 AM

Hi momma's!

we had a nice day today went to a 6 year old's birthday party...it was nice
then we tried another differant Restraunt called My house...it's a little place and they where playing oldies on the radio in English (big thing since we're in Okinawa) ....really nice whole in the wall place

ok I'll catch up on everyone tommorow :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Allison!!

attachedmom 12-05-2009 06:32 AM

Hey mamas, just wondering ...what is the co op thing about at earlypreg tests.com? I tried to click on someone's link to it in DS and it said I wasn't "authorized" to enter....how to I get involved in the Co Op!?

rachaeljohnson 12-05-2009 07:00 AM

brandie-enjoy allison's bday!

davidsgirl-big hugs...hope this is your month!!!

AFM-off to wrap gifts at barnes and nobles then to some winter festival thing! Back later tonight! Oooh and 5dpo and my chart looks like my 3 pregnancy charts...wahoo!!!

Lovely 12-05-2009 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attachedmom (Post 9033900)
Hey mamas, just wondering ...what is the co op thing about at earlypreg tests.com? I tried to click on someone's link to it in DS and it said I wasn't "authorized" to enter....how to I get involved in the Co Op!?

I think it's a group you have to join through your CP.

Lovely 12-05-2009 07:14 AM

Well I tested again this morning and it was negative. 9dpo. :banghead:

Dorothy'smom 12-05-2009 08:06 AM

I should so not have tested early. I took a dollar tree at 7 DPO yesterday and I got what looked like a faaaaint line. DH could see it, but we couldn't decide if it was an evap. I don't have pics of it. Then I took a FRER this morning and the same thing, but the line seemed darker on the Dollar Tree one yesterday. I think I'll retest on Monday since I'll be gone all weekend. I can't believe I did this to myself!! LOL.

serendipity10410 12-05-2009 08:36 AM

Happy Birthday to Alison!

Jena :( sorry about your BFN, I got one too AND spotting with (TMI) clotting :cry: I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Becci, OMG! I hope you get another line on Monday! :lostit: