Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Rave for CJ's BUTTer (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886410)

aLittleBouncingSoul 12-06-2009 01:17 PM

Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
I bought a bottle for DS's diaper rash, but check out how well it works for his eczema!

Here is his rash two days ago:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...904e1cf76a.jpg

Here is a slightly blurry picture from yesterday:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...f15c3203d2.jpg

And today it's almost gone! Here is his lathered up, slightly blurry leg from this morning:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d9ec4ba172.jpg

Hooray! His rash isn't gone yet, but I had to share :mrgreen:

cmarsh31 12-06-2009 01:22 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
Fantastic! My poor DD gets that where ever anything ever rubs on her and we use it too :)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-06-2009 01:26 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
That is awesome! I am going to order a tube, what scent did you get? I love lavender and tto mix scents.

aLittleBouncingSoul 12-06-2009 01:50 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
I've been getting unscented to make sure it works. I'm going to try a scent next time I order though. Lavender and TTO sounds delightful :drif:

Stacy'n'Kids 12-06-2009 01:59 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aLittleBouncingSoul (Post 9042406)
I've been getting unscented to make sure it works. I'm going to try a scent next time I order though. Lavender and TTO sounds delightful :drif:

I wouldn't put lavender and TTO on your little guy... Those things are "iffy" as to how they affect boys. TTO and lavender are both thought to cause boys to get breasts. I know... strange but true!

My son has the same eczema on his waist and around his thighs- wherever things rub on him. I might need to get some of this! :mrgreen:

aLittleBouncingSoul 12-06-2009 02:04 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
Ooooh, good to know, thanks! I highly recommend the BUTTer, it works better than anything store bought I've gotten. Including the prescription creams. I think she'll send you a little sample if you PM her. (She's cjbug here on DS)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacy'n'Kids (Post 9042480)
I wouldn't put lavender and TTO on your little guy... Those things are "iffy" as to how they affect boys. TTO and lavender are both thought to cause boys to get breasts. I know... strange but true!

My son has the same eczema on his waist and around his thighs- wherever things rub on him. I might need to get some of this! :mrgreen:


BabyCentric 12-06-2009 02:19 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
Cool! I might get some for dh, who has a bit of eczema on his arm.

rcarver 12-06-2009 02:19 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
We :wub: CJ's Butter too. It works great on DS rash.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-06-2009 02:23 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacy'n'Kids (Post 9042480)
I wouldn't put lavender and TTO on your little guy... Those things are "iffy" as to how they affect boys. TTO and lavender are both thought to cause boys to get breasts. I know... strange but true!

My son has the same eczema on his waist and around his thighs- wherever things rub on him. I might need to get some of this! :mrgreen:

I remember reading about that maybe last year here on ds, they were talking about lotions or shampoo and stuff and think it "may" be linked, I don't believe it though. I use the eo mixed in my diapers and really love the scent mixed.

Stacy'n'Kids 12-06-2009 03:22 PM

Re: Rave for CJ's BUTTer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox (Post 9042651)
I remember reading about that maybe last year here on ds, they were talking about lotions or shampoo and stuff and think it "may" be linked, I don't believe it though. I use the eo mixed in my diapers and really love the scent mixed.

That's why I said, "thought to cause". I don't know if it's true for sure, but I sure don't want to chance DS getting boobs like mine! :giggle2:

I have some of the Bum Butter coming from ENI... should I try CJ's too?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors