Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2009 Due-Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
-   -   friday daffodil chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889391)

fanatic4cloth 12-10-2009 11:43 PM

friday daffodil chat

Hey momma's. Have a great day. Its my anniversary let's have some babes!!!

Jallia 12-10-2009 11:53 PM

Re: friday daffodil chat

Happy anniversary Fan!

Went to our 38th week appt Thursday and doctor said she'd like to sweep my membranes at next week's visit. She hasn't done any internal exams to this point, so I'm not too sure how I feel about that. Anyone have this done and care to share their experience?

fanatic4cloth 12-11-2009 04:58 AM

Awww that's good news.I haven't had that done sorry I couldn't help. How is toronto one of my afvorite places to visit. Its sooooo clean! There

bryandcam+2 12-11-2009 05:44 AM

morning fan.

jallia i had my membranes swept with jasmine. I was 38 wks 5 days with her and had been 3cm dialated for a month. I went from a 3 to 4 in that visit and went into labor that night. So it def worked for me.

Mrs.Leichliter 12-11-2009 06:03 AM

I had my 38 week visit yesterday (except I'm 38w5d). The ultrasound showed our girl at 8lbs. 3oz. So the Dr. scheduled a c-section for next Thursday unless I can go into labor on my own before then (she's worried about another chunky-monkey like my son). :banghead: She said she could break my water this week, and then just use Pitocin to get things moving...but I told her that I don't want Pit. because this is a VBAC and it always seems to cause the baby's heartrate to drop, which leads to an emergency C anyway.
So we'll see...I'm going to get a pineapple tonight, and maybe get Chinese food on Sunday. We've prayed about this the whole pregnancy, and figure if a c-section is what is supposed to happen, we are alright with it.
In any case, I should have a baby girl next week! (I'm gonna laugh though, if she ends up only been 6 or 7lbs. :roflmbo: )

fanatic4cloth 12-11-2009 07:00 AM

domeone is selling kl's size 0 locally 6 dipes for 35.00 not sure if anyone is interested in them???

kulaswifeandmama 12-11-2009 07:19 AM

5 days overdue. Getting pretty frustrated with the kids today..I guess I'm just ready for the baby to come! I am on my third pair of socks knit for the baby in the past two days. I literally have nothing else to do...at least the babe's feet will be warm!

Fishie Kisses 12-11-2009 07:58 AM

I'm up way earlier than I want to be. Why does my son have to be an early riser??? I need a kid like me who LOOOOVES to sleep. Maybe he'll nap with me again today.

lydiamom 12-11-2009 08:09 AM

Morning. I was up from 2:30-5am because dd1 just couldn't sleep. I really felt at the end of my rope and broke down sobbing and just pleading to the Lord that he'd have mercy and put me in labor!! I've been very weepy this morning.

Today is my due date. I know I shouldn't complain but I don't know how I can possibly go up to two more weeks!

sharon_k 12-11-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kulaswifeandmama (Post 9081393)
5 days overdue. Getting pretty frustrated with the kids today..I guess I'm just ready for the baby to come! I am on my third pair of socks knit for the baby in the past two days. I literally have nothing else to do...at least the babe's feet will be warm!

:hugs: I know you must be sooooo anxious! But maybe the babe knows you're knitting all these cute socks and wants to wait until you replace all the store-bought w/hand knit until she/he decides to make an appearance! :giggle2:

AFM: nothing really pregnancy-related, but I wanted to share with everyone how thrilled I am right now- remember that clover diaper deal here on DS where the seller never sent me her addy? (she still hasn't) well I had decided to order 5 of my own new from the manuf. website. I e-mailed the owner yesterday, and explained to her that I did order my dipes last-minute and I know they're made to order, and it's holiday time, and does she think they'll arrive in time for my due date? She replied back and told me that their fabric supplier for the organic interlock knit has not sent the fabric, so she's going to UPGRADE me to the organic velour diapers for FREE!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited right now :lostit: I purchased 5 dipes, and that would have cost $4.70 more per diaper, so I'm saving $23.50! Amazing. Sometimes things really do work out for the better.