Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ok not good.......... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8940)

findingmyself 05-26-2006 06:17 AM

Ok not good..........

Im calling my dr (of course he doesnt open for another 45min!) but I had a pinkish mucus look in my undies this morning when i woke up and was kind of crampy.........No good at all! Plz pray i dont want anything to happen to this baby.

GrowingUpMad 05-26-2006 07:04 AM

Re: Ok not good..........

:hugs: Hugs mama. How far along are you? Pink is much better than red and I have had that happen to me during pregnancies before and all my babies have been born healthy. Good luck at the docs and I'll say a prayer for you and the babe.

Jemgirl 05-26-2006 07:08 AM

big :hugs:
thinking of ya!

bfoster2000 05-26-2006 07:37 AM

How far along are you? Try to relax...it is possible to lose your mucous plug and have it grow back during the pregnancy. :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Kimmomy2dom 05-26-2006 07:51 AM

Hmmm, yeah I agree pink is better than red. I had some darker red tinged mucous once but it was after intercourse so I think that's what happened there. There are always lots of little things that can make it do that, try not to worry too much until you talk to your Dr.! :hugs:

CMamma 05-26-2006 08:17 AM

:hugs:

How far along are you? Bleeding pinkish can be normal in any pregnancy... could be from sex, a pelvic exam or just no reason... I had that happen sometimes. I even had a lot of actual blood & still, DS was born healthy & just fine. :)

GL, prayers for you! Please update us!

findingmyself 05-26-2006 08:59 AM

Ok i called at 9 he said to come on in. I went in and not good. The baby wasnt developed properly and its heart wasnt beating either. He said that it didnt get developed passed 13 wks. So he is gave me some meds just incase i begin contracting. , so i am at a serious serious loss. This was my second miscarriage like this, i dont talk about it much because i feel mainly it is my fault for something stupid i did when i was a teenager. Now i just have to break it to my husband, thats going to be the hard part. I think im gonna go lay down and watch a little tv, might play around on the laptop a bit but i might not be on much today this is a HUGE shocker.:cry:

stephdpn 05-26-2006 09:03 AM

:hugs: :hugs: So sorry mama - take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you!

Catrinau 05-26-2006 09:04 AM

OMG! I'm so sorry Krissie!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You know my email if you need to talk. I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Kimmomy2dom 05-26-2006 09:05 AM

:hugs: I'm so sorry.