Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   FREE ORGANIC PRODUCTS! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894533)

sup3rmom2logan 12-21-2009 01:03 PM

FREE ORGANIC PRODUCTS!

This is a redo:

If you go to Recycle Bank.com and register you will automatically earn 100 points! You can redeem them for some awesome coupons. I scored a free package of Happy Baby toddler food, and one free bottle of seventh generation dish soap. I highlighted the steps on my blog if you need further info. That's it! Let me know if you earn any other points for recycling!

OurAllenBaby 12-21-2009 01:22 PM

Re: FREE ORGANIC PRODUCTS!

thanks this looks awesome!~
Do you need a promo code on the registration page in order to get the points?

eragsdale 12-21-2009 01:37 PM

OurAllenBaby 12-21-2009 01:46 PM

Thanks so much for posting this - I just signed up and I didn't need a promo code or anything in order to get the 100 points!

I decided to get the $5 off any pack of huggies coupons. I got 2 coupons. I use sposies when we go out places or long trips, and that should make for some really cheap ones! My local grocery stores puts the jumbo packs on sale every now and then for 6.99 so that will be an awesome deal.

The $1 off any coke products would be a great deal too, 2 liters go on sale here for about $1 pretty often. We don't drink much soda though. There are several options that would give you free products or close to free!

LilOutlaws 12-21-2009 02:00 PM

what are the other ways to earn? We don't have curbside pickup here (I wish!) but I can do other things!

eragsdale 12-21-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OurAllenBaby (Post 9152942)
Thanks so much for posting this - I just signed up and I didn't need a promo code or anything in order to get the 100 points!

I decided to get the $5 off any pack of huggies coupons. I got 2 coupons. I use sposies when we go out places or long trips, and that should make for some really cheap ones! My local grocery stores puts the jumbo packs on sale every now and then for 6.99 so that will be an awesome deal.

The $1 off any coke products would be a great deal too, 2 liters go on sale here for about $1 pretty often. We don't drink much soda though. There are several options that would give you free products or close to free!

:headscratch:
how did you do that?

japanmaple 12-21-2009 02:29 PM

We do have a curb side recycle company but I guess it is not this one. I would love to earn extra points if anyone know how.

sup3rmom2logan 12-21-2009 03:50 PM

You can also earn by recycling cell phones...... I will be detailing that with point value soon.

OurAllenBaby 12-21-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eragsdale (Post 9153016)
:headscratch:
how did you do that?

I just signed up, then went to get rewards and redeemed the 100 points that you receive just for signing up. The huggies coupons cost 50 points each, so I got 2.

Leanbh 12-21-2009 10:05 PM

Thanks -I tried to do this last night (saw on dealseekingmom.com) but had a problem , just did it now and got free seventh generation dish soap, free happy babies food and $1 off simply juice. I wish I could do the curbside thing! They don't do chicago. Great site