Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Green Toys tea set on Amazon (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894900)

eli&rosiesmom 12-22-2009 10:07 AM

Green Toys tea set on Amazon

The green toys tea set is on amazon lightning deals right now for $9.99. It is made in the USA and BPA free :thumbsup: Pottery Barn Kids sells this same set for 3x this price.

1blessedmama 12-22-2009 11:06 AM

Re: Green Toys tea set on Amazon

THANK YOU!!!!! I've been watching this for MONTHS wanting to get it for DD's birthday!

japanmaple 12-22-2009 11:09 AM

I bought one last week... DARN IT.

angelikapisadika 12-22-2009 11:10 AM

it already went up to $17.50! that's the thing about amazon.com...if you see a deal you have to grab it NOW! the prices fluctuate like crazy...we've wanted that set for a long time and i was amazed how expensive it was. $17.50 is still a good deal.

japanmaple 12-22-2009 11:16 AM

It is still $9.99. Add to cart and it will ring out at that price.

1blessedmama 12-22-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelikapisadika (Post 9158587)
it already went up to $17.50! that's the thing about amazon.com...if you see a deal you have to grab it NOW! the prices fluctuate like crazy...we've wanted that set for a long time and i was amazed how expensive it was. $17.50 is still a good deal.

It credits you the difference when you check out. :)

Skittle 12-22-2009 11:43 AM

I hate being broke :banghead:

japanmaple 12-22-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittle (Post 9158791)
I hate being broke :banghead:

ME TOO!

luvmyfishies 12-22-2009 11:48 AM

Do you have to fully place the order before you get the credit? because it is not showing yet. Anyone tried to see if the dishes came with a discount too?

ETA: Checked all the way out and it did not discount... Is there something special you had to do?

1blessedmama 12-22-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmyfishies (Post 9158823)
Do you have to fully place the order before you get the credit? because it is not showing yet. Anyone tried to see if the dishes came with a discount too?

ETA: Checked all the way out and it did not discount... Is there something special you had to do?

It showed the regular price in the cart, but below it showed the "special" price. Then it showed the regular price through the checkout but then at the payment method it showed a credit (promotional discount or something like that is what they called it...but it's where you have the option of unchecking the box, like when you have gift cards in your account and you can choose to use them or not) and at the very end before I confirmed the order with the last click it was at $9.99.