Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Victoria Secret semi -annual sale online (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895295)

Leanbh 12-23-2009 09:35 AM

Victoria Secret semi -annual sale online

I just checked through ebates (2% back) and it the VS site shows it's having their semi-annual sale. I thought they didn't do this until end of January or is it earlier online. I have $100 to spend for xmas gift but was going to wait for the brick store sale. Does anyone know if site is earlier than brick store?

http://www.victoriassecret.com/

bluemerle 12-23-2009 11:54 AM

Re: Victoria Secret semi -annual sale online

I'm pretty sure the B&M sale doesn't start until after Christmas, but I could be wrong. :-) I know the online sale started already because I got my catalog in the mail yesterday. Wish I would have saved my $10 reward card! Although they do have free shipping over $100, so you may be better off online (more of a selection), unless you're not sure what you want to get.

Leanbh 12-23-2009 01:19 PM

You know I think I'm going to wait for B&M sale as I have some things in mind that only they have -why do they do that, not have some stuff online, it's really annoying when you look in the store and they don't have your size, last spring I went to 4 different stores looking as they don't know what will be in the deliveries until it arrives(I was told). Happy Holidays from a fellow chi-town mama freezing my buns off here!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-23-2009 01:21 PM

no idea mama.

Lovefam6 12-23-2009 01:24 PM

I always thought the online was cheaper than the in store sales.

Leanbh 12-23-2009 02:26 PM

Yes, I think the online is cheaper but I've seen particular stuff in store that I want. Also toward the end of the week of the sale you can get great deals -they go 50%. Last sale I picked up two organic tee's for I think$7 each and khaki "PINK" pants for $9.

bluemerle 12-23-2009 05:20 PM

Just curious what the stuff was that the B&M had that you wanted (if you don't want to say that's okay!).

What suburb are you in (or have I asked you previously?)? I'm hoping to score a few bras in this sale since I just recently found out I was wearing the wrong size, lol, but unfortunately the ones I like are only discounted 25% off. I'm keeping my eye on Slickdeals for this and hoping there will be some coupon codes for VS coming up, as I'm not sure I want to spend $32 each on bras.

Leanbh 12-23-2009 11:08 PM

No problem bluemerle -not the bra's anyway as I'm nursing my 6month old and probably will until 12 or 18 months.

They have a gorgous lined hoodie -white with pink sign on back(but not obnoxiously) and the hood is fur trimmed. It's $78 and they had plenty so we'll see. Also there's a gray hat with not sequins but kind of small mirrory things sewn on in the pink line. I'm in Bolingbrook so usually I go to the one in the promenade although the one in Wheaton or Fox Valley mall or Louis Joliet mall are just a teeny bit further. Fox Valley had lots of the hats so I may venture there!

I used to always get the bra's in the sale too. Oh, and I think this is the year to say no more ratty underwear!LOL!

wooly_wonderful 12-24-2009 11:43 AM

I was just at VS yesterday buying gifts and they had their semiannual sale stuff out already.

c2afwife 12-24-2009 12:13 PM

Does anyone have a coupon code/discount they are not going to use? I am in desperate NEED of new underware (why is it that mommies always leave themselves until last on things?). :giggle: