Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2009 Due-Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
-   -   daffodil new years day 2010 chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898952)

fanatic4cloth 12-31-2009 10:15 PM

daffodil new years day 2010 chat

Welcome 2010! Did we get any new years eve or day babies. Soon the 2010 group will come inM its been a great year meeting all of you and having these precious babes!

jujusmommy 01-01-2010 12:03 AM

Re: daffodil new years day 2010 chat

There was a new year's eve baby...I will wait for her mama to post. :goodvibes:

fanatic4cloth 01-01-2010 06:13 AM

My best friend had her little boy yesterday the sad thing is he wasn't due until middle of january and her medical insurance doesn't kick in until today !!!!! He was born at 534 pm

Hercun 01-01-2010 06:14 AM

Hi all,
Well I thought I'd be having a New Year's Eve baby (which would have been awesome), but it's looking like he might be a New Year's day baby instead. Contractions are getting more and more intense, but I'm going to drag my husband out for a walk in a second here to see if we can't get them closer together. I don't want to go to the hospital and get sent home, and I'm hesitant because at my non-stress test yesterday it didn't seem like I had dialated much more than I was on the 29th. Ah well, time will tell.... keep your fingers crossed for me!

lydiamom 01-01-2010 08:24 AM

good luck erin and ELV :goodvibes: . can't wait to hear about more babies!!

sandmark 01-01-2010 08:37 AM

Happy new year! Let's have some baby news!

When do we start posting in our yahoo group? This forum will be up for a long time yet until we cycle off the board.

I think we may try to venture out today to the stores. I need some new nursing bras. The three that I have are just not cutting it. I keep flopping out!:blush: DH needs new tennis shoes in a bad way and I want to browse the clearance kids clothes to see if I can pick up anything cheap in newborn sizes for Greta. Gav was so big when he was born that he immediately went into the 0-3 month clothes and totally skipped the newborn size. This poor little girl is floating in the clothes we have now!

I'm going to try some fluff today! I have some kissaluvs 0 that I need to soften up and I think they'll fit her!

Have a great day!

trying4more 01-01-2010 11:49 AM

Erin-ELV's! Can't wait to see an update!

trying4more 01-01-2010 11:49 AM

Erin-ELV's! Can't wait to see an update!

UnderTheStars 01-01-2010 12:32 PM

I'll bet Chasity had her baby! =) Hopefully 7arrows did too!

There are a LOT of mamas on the due date list that have not updated - there must be some more babies out there that we don't know about!

Haley - I love the name Milo, good choice :goodvibes:

We had a nice quiet evening at home last night...I got to use my gift cert yesterday for my one-hour massage. H-E-A-V-E-N! Loved it. Both kids slept until 8:30 this morning so I feel slightly refreshed, aside from a sore throat which I'm praying doesn't turn into anything else... Hope everyone else had a safe and fun New Year's Eve! Bring on 2010!

~*~Sunflower~*~ 01-01-2010 06:22 PM

Hi ladies! :)

I've been having trouble getting a chance to post - too hard to type one handed. Then, dh left the laptop on the floor & dd stepped on it in the middle of the night & cracked the screen. we had to hook it up to a monitor to use it & it gives me bad headaches...

brought dd back to the Dr on Tuesday. She no longer is thinking bowel obstruction. dd gained approx an 1 oz a day from the time we saw her last. we go back in next week, hopefully she will be back to birthweight by then.

Dd is so tiny & sweet! We all love having a new baby in the house. I'm still struggling to recover from the birth. And now i have a UTi. so annoyed - my dr called in Macrobid & I took 2 doses before finding out you are not supposed to take it if nursing a baby under 1 month. Why did this not occur to my dr as being necessary to tell/ask me? of course, macrobid has never worked for me in the past, so I guess a trip down the hill to the HFS was inevitable,anyway...

I hope that the other Moms having trouble with BF find it gets easier for them!!!

Happy new year! :)