Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Update on me! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899680)

McMamma38 01-02-2010 01:01 PM

Update on me!

Well I finally tested! :blush: :giggle:

It's official,I'm expecting a new life,our baby! :lostit: Very much in awe and in love already.

I'm due August 13th and am doing well,so far so good.(Fingers crossed and tons of prayers for a healthy sticky pregnancy).

The other happy update I have is to say that we bought a new computer yesterday and should be hooked up soon.(need to have it hooked up to internet).

I've missed you all soo much and am updateing this from the library's computer.I knew it's an update that is long in coming.:blush: :giggle:

Thanks for all your love,well wishes and support.

Wishing those TTC '10 babies--tons of lucky fertile dust!:babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

JAMmama 01-02-2010 01:04 PM

Re: Update on me!

That is awesome!! I have been thinking about you!! I am soo happy that you are expecting!! Congratulations!!!

MommyKeller0107 01-02-2010 01:04 PM

:bliss: Oh, Charlotte!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see this baby, such a wonderful miracle, and long overdue!

bumminbeachbabe 01-02-2010 01:07 PM

Congratulations!!!!!! We've all been waiting for this update!

beckstar 01-02-2010 01:17 PM

yes!!!! thank you so much for coming back and telling us!!!

this is amazing news...and i am so beyond happy for you.

you're almost out of the first tri, no? you're due right around the same time i was w/ ocean...a summer baby. leo...soooo sweet.

YAY!!!!

piccolo41099 01-02-2010 01:22 PM

Char, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! And LOTS of sticky dust sent your way!!!

McMamma38 01-02-2010 01:24 PM

Thanks Becks--I'm 8 weeks,since my cycles are 32's on average.(otherwise I'd be at 9 weeks).I need to make apt. w/ my Ob and have the early u/s yet.
Then I'll definitly know the week.
My LMP was Nov.6th-that's the one fact I do know.

Just found out on New Year's day--(when I finally broke down and tested):blush: :giggle: I was pretty darn sure due to strong symptoms and m/s,but was soo scared of early m/c,etc,that I put off testing.

If that makes sense at all.:giggle:

It will be a long hot humid summer here in Charlotte,NC,but I'm not about to complain.Just very grateful.:thumbsup:

MommyKeller0107 01-02-2010 01:35 PM

Maybe you'll have it on my birthday, 8/14 :yay:

I can't blame you for waiting so long to test, I wouldn't want to face another early M/C either.

bccc624 01-02-2010 01:59 PM

Congratulations! That's so awesome! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

kt~mommy 01-02-2010 02:00 PM

soooo happy for you Char! i imagine being that late with those fabulous symptoms, the POAS was just a technicality :giggle2: but sooo nice to see that pretty pink line without as much worry :hugs: and a bunch of :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: