Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If your name is Sarah, and you sold some Orange Edges SEVERAL months ago (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=906859)

Michelle_M 01-12-2010 06:58 PM

If your name is Sarah, and you sold some Orange Edges SEVERAL months ago

Ok.. so SEVERAL months ago I bought some GMD Orange Edge prefolds (new but prepped) from someone named Sarah (can't remember the DS name).

Anyway...simply because I was out of town when I bought them, then I was moving... and just life going on.. I never actaully went through the package. I just opened it to make sure there were prefolds in it.

Anyway.. now that I'm nesting I said "Oh yeah, I should wash those diapers." So I just opened them (look great by the way).. anway... since I JUST opened them, I only just now realized that you gifted me a newborn boyish cover (note said that you bought it before you found out your LO was a girl)...

Anyway...Since I never said "Thank you," I just wanted to say it now. Sorry it's late. LOL... Now I have 3 newborn covers.. so it was definately a really nice surprise.

God bless,
Michelle

lauramaynot 01-12-2010 07:29 PM

Re: If your name is Sarah, and you sold some Orange Edges SEVERAL months ago

I am not Sarah, but I just wanted to say that was such a sweet thing to do :thumbsup: congrats on the bumped up stash :lostit:

Aimeezing 01-12-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle_M (Post 9307972)
Ok.. so SEVERAL months ago I bought some GMD Orange Edge prefolds (new but prepped) from someone named Sarah (can't remember the DS name).

Anyway...simply because I was out of town when I bought them, then I was moving... and just life going on.. I never actaully went through the package. I just opened it to make sure there were prefolds in it.

Anyway.. now that I'm nesting I said "Oh yeah, I should wash those diapers." So I just opened them (look great by the way).. anway... since I JUST opened them, I only just now realized that you gifted me a newborn boyish cover (note said that you bought it before you found out your LO was a girl)...

Anyway...Since I never said "Thank you," I just wanted to say it now. Sorry it's late. LOL... Now I have 3 newborn covers.. so it was definately a really nice surprise.

God bless,
Michelle

Hi Michelle!

I thought I would say hello because it seems like I am constantly reading your stories and posts on this board AND the March board on WhattoExpect. Im starting to feel like I am peeping on you! I am due with my third child as well an will be cloth diapering for the first time with this one (due March 21st). Im not Sarah either, but I think after everything that has been going on with you (I read about your neighbors with issues, and the leaking ceiling, etc.!!) you deserve a sweet surprise! :bighug:

Take care,
Aimee

Rainfall 01-12-2010 09:42 PM

Awe, how sweet! Bumping so maybe the mama will see this. :goodvibes:

Kayleen 01-12-2010 09:45 PM

bump

Winter 01-12-2010 09:48 PM

This is so nice to see! I wish I saw more stories like this on DS! I hope Sarah sees this!

Zabibaby 01-12-2010 10:00 PM

not Sarah either but I hope you find her.

Piper's Closet 01-12-2010 10:02 PM

bump

kuuipo73 01-12-2010 10:28 PM

:bumpsign:

Ali 01-12-2010 10:43 PM

Here is my going to bed bump for you. That was a sweet gift, hope you find her!