Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   holy cow she just pulled herself up !!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92100)

allye 01-28-2007 04:41 PM

holy cow she just pulled herself up !!!

My 7 month old daughter just pulled herself up to a sitting position on her own....holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
:giggle: :giggle:

grisaleen 01-28-2007 05:06 PM

Re: holy cow she just pulled herself up !!!

Up to sitting! Wow, cool. Mine is 7 months and pulls herself to standing but hasn't even come close to sitting up. (Unless you count standing and then sitting back down, lol)

SugarBunsWool&More 01-28-2007 05:07 PM

Wowsers! That's great! My son didn't get himself to a sitting position until he was crawling, he was late!!

allye 01-28-2007 05:22 PM

I was worried about her at one point LOL (trying not to compare kids...but my 4 yr old DD was doing everything early - she crawled @ 4 months, walked at 7..) so when Beanie here started sitting closer to the 6 1/2 month mark I was like what?? lol and now she's pulling herself up to sit ... wow!

Thanks mamas!

rizomomof4 01-28-2007 05:32 PM

AWWWW Allye how cute she is growing to FAST!!!:hugs:

allye 01-28-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizomomof4 (Post 685404)
AWWWW Allye how cute she is growing to FAST!!!:hugs:

I know!!!! Shes' gotta stop LOL :) thank you!

urchin_grey 01-28-2007 05:46 PM

Yayyy!

Do you mean transitioning though? Like from laying to sitting with no help? :) It took my DS a little while to do that one... he could sit just couldn't transition for awhile. Anyway, yeah, that's not late at all (sounds like your other DC was just SUPER early). :mrgreen:

allye 01-28-2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urchin_grey (Post 685445)
Yayyy!

Do you mean transitioning though? Like from laying to sitting with no help? :) It took my DS a little while to do that one... he could sit just couldn't transition for awhile. Anyway, yeah, that's not late at all (sounds like your other DC was just SUPER early). :mrgreen:

Yup she was on her tummy and she pulled herself up into a sitting position! :giggle:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-28-2007 05:54 PM

Thats awesome!:banana:

2under2 01-30-2007 02:15 PM

awww those moments are always so bittersweet for me!! i know it is hard not to compare i keep waiting for my 4 1/2 mos dd to roll over since her brother did it by 3mos. she is chunky and has more to roll over though:giggle: wait till she can show daddy!! i bet he will be excited by her sitting up!