Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Houston Thread! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=931576)

reddest 02-17-2010 07:19 AM

Houston Thread!

We have threads asking for east Houston mamas, west Houston, north Houston... How about just Houston Houston? Anyway, I just thought it'd be nice to consolidate some of the Houston chatter. There aren't so many of us, really.

I went to Bebe Verde on W. Alabama for the first time yesterday. I had no idea it was even there. They have a nice cloth diapering section in the store and carry Flip, gDiapers, Gro-Baby, Bumgenius, and some local dipes as well. I'd be psyched if they carried my brand of choice (Thirsties), but it's still a very nice selection and a knowledgeable staff. I picked up a Flip to add to my stash since I'd heard so many good things about them.

They also carry one of my favorite brands of baby clothes, Soybaby. I may get his home-from-the-hospital outfit from there.

samsmommy 02-19-2010 09:16 PM

Re: Houston Thread!

how neat. i'm always on the look out for cd stores :thumbsup:

karaintx 02-26-2010 11:36 AM

:goodvibes: awesome! thanks for sharing.....

amygamie 02-27-2010 08:27 PM

reddest 02-28-2010 09:01 AM

The Flips were for the standard retail price. I can't remember the exact amount, but it was pretty typical. She was very low on stock, I got the last of the singles (cover + insert). I would call before going to see if she's replenished her stock, if you're interested in Flips. She only had the dark pink covers left out of just covers.

karaintx 02-28-2010 12:46 PM

amy-where in town do you live?? you know they have one in NW Houston Nurtured Family that carries the Flip diapers!!

amygamie 02-28-2010 05:37 PM

reddest 02-28-2010 06:39 PM

Nurtured Family is just too far for me right now. I don't currently have a car (hoping to resolve that soon). I work and live in the Inner Loop.

karaintx 02-28-2010 10:19 PM

Well if you ladies ever get a chance to get the Nurtured Family its an awesome store!! I love the staff there and they answer EVERY question I have...:giggle:
I was in there for an hour one day...

MammaBearsDen 03-02-2010 10:14 AM

Bebe verde has a twitter you should follow if you're on twitter, you can also find me @mammabearsden. We do a cloth diaper chat on there every monday evening.

Also, bebe verde was restocking their flips, and do have all the colors available now.

I want to get a cloth diapering group set up for the area. I'm in Katy, but we could do it out in houston to make it more accessible to all the mom's in the houston area. Message me or even just leave a message on here if you're interested. I would love to actually start up an RDA group out here.

I'm always open to questions and discussion if anyone needs any help or just someone to relate to feel free to contact me any time.