Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Western Canada (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Interested in a used diaper swap? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=933711)

BOUNCINGBABIES 02-20-2010 09:29 AM

Interested in a used diaper swap?

Okay, we are getting ready for our second Used Cloth Diaper Swap!

Here are the details:

September 25 10:00am - 12:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location KidzOwn Boutiques
#3 13890 104th Ave
Surrey, BC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Bouncing Babies Cloth Diapers

We hosted a used cloth diaper swap in the spring and have had soooo many requests for another one since then.

So come join us for our fall Used Cloth Diaper Swap!

September 25th, 10am-noon @ KidzOwn Boutiques in Surrey

Tables will be $10 for a full table, or $5 for a half table. Paypal to cbaerg@hotmail.com.

Don't have any diapers to sell? Come out an SHOP!!!

Free admission and great deals. Kid friendly environment.

Please spread the word on to your friends, groups and forums

yomama 02-20-2010 11:43 AM

Re: Interested in a used diaper swap?

We're in the Okanagan but I think it would be a great idea! If we happen to be in town (which does happen occasionally), I would so drop by.

kaelsmommie 02-20-2010 12:48 PM

I would be interested in Vending. I have a small lot to unload and finding the websites not that great of a platform for selling them.

33andunder 02-20-2010 03:22 PM

Super interested! We are moving up in diaper sizes, so we have lots to get rid of and still need to buy lots too!

isabelsmummy 02-24-2010 12:09 AM

I would love that! Craigslist is fine but it's a bit of a hassle driving all over the place.
I'm sure most of us don't have a lot to sell though. Could there be a way to make it worthwhile for those of us who just want to sell 5 or so items?

BOUNCINGBABIES 02-24-2010 02:08 PM

I don't see why I couldn't split tables for people with less stuff. Right now I am looking at April 10th or 17th, likely 10am-2pm. I will keep you all posted.

isabelsmummy 02-24-2010 05:15 PM

You might want to post this on craigslist too. I see more and more cloth for sale there. Lots of I it I see posted over and over so they might be looking for a new place to try. oh.. and kidsvancouver.com too.. not that I'm telling you how to do this. lol! Sorry, I'm excited about in person used diaper shopping...

BOUNCINGBABIES 02-25-2010 09:46 PM

Please, any advice is appreciated. This will only be a success if it is a group effort.

I am booking the room April 10th from 10am-2pm. Sign up by emailing info@bouncingbabies.ca. $10 per table. $5 for shared table. Space is limited, reserve yours now!

I will post this on Craigslist, but I get flagged down often. Please spread the word, I welcome suggestions of where to advertise.

Location: KidzOwn Boutiques #3 13890 104th avenue in Surrey. Vendors arrive at 930 for set up.

No businesses please.

Contact me for details.

tjoy 02-27-2010 09:25 AM

Ooooooo...I wish I could make it to this!

BOUNCINGBABIES 03-14-2010 05:19 PM

Bump, get your tables now!